sleep peralysis info

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Only people who abuse drugs get sleep paralysis.
Not true, I grew up with this and never did any drugs in my life. My girl has witness me going through this, it's scary as $+!#, almost to the point I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't wake myself up and thats tough to do too.

I can see myself struggling to wake up too, I try to help myself but it doesn't work. I have to sleep with my arms close to me so I can wake myself up. Going to sleep at night is something I never look forward too, ever.

You sleep on your back or side with the rest of the room to your back?
On my side, room to my back.

Not true, I grew up with this and never did any drugs in my life. My girl has witness me going through this, it's scary as $+!#, almost to the point I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't wake myself up and thats tough to do too.

I can see myself struggling to wake up too, I try to help myself but it doesn't work. I have to sleep with my arms close to me so I can wake myself up. Going to sleep at night is something I never look forward too, ever.

have had it happen once. i was shook during the whole incident. i had no idea what sleep paralysis was before this.
i looked across my room and all i saw was a dark shadow moving closer, but real slow.

i couldn't breath, move, or do anything. just my eyes wide open.
tried to yell but it sounded like a yawn. barely anything came out
laugh.gif

and even though it was short it felt like it was going on forever.

i was sleeping on my back, but i always do. either that or my side.

ive also heard of people having sleep paralysis due to their sheets/blankets over them to tightly.
i wouldnt wish this on anyone
laugh.gif
#$+% is terrifying

have had it happen once. i was shook during the whole incident. i had no idea what sleep paralysis was before this.
i looked across my room and all i saw was a dark shadow moving closer, but real slow.

i couldn't breath, move, or do anything. just my eyes wide open.
tried to yell but it sounded like a yawn. barely anything came out
laugh.gif

and even though it was short it felt like it was going on forever.

i was sleeping on my back, but i always do. either that or my side.

ive also heard of people having sleep paralysis due to their sheets/blankets over them to tightly.
i wouldnt wish this on anyone
laugh.gif
#$+% is terrifying

Try sleeping on you stomach or facing the room. It happens to me mainly when my back is facing the room. Its something about having my back turned away from everything is weird. I can only do it in the day time.

Its a weird thing that I still don't understand the cause for it or anything though.

Try sleeping on you stomach or facing the room. It happens to me mainly when my back is facing the room. Its something about having my back turned away from everything is weird. I can only do it in the day time.

Its a weird thing that I still don't understand the cause for it or anything though.

^^^ Yeah, the only two times it happened to me (when I was cognizant of it) it was mid-afternoon naps, and I was on my side.

^^^ Yeah, the only two times it happened to me (when I was cognizant of it) it was mid-afternoon naps, and I was on my side.

Originally Posted by tizoni

J2Legend wrote:
Other times I see dark figures shaking my body next to me or coming towards me or something. 

One time I kept hearing demonic hymns or prayers being whispered in my ear by a small girls voice.
I had experienced those types of dreams while going through sleeping paralysis. The alien abduction dreams feel so life like and are extremely terrifying. I wake up screaming sometimes.
frown.gif
 Once I felt a hand squeezing my heart and when I woke up, the pain was still there. I used to say a prayer while experiencing sleeping paralysis and it would wake me up. But it doesn't work anymore.

yeah i get the shadow figures a lot also.  i've seen ghosts of late relatives sitting next to me too.  usually when i get it itll last at LEAST 15 seconds.  my teeth really hurt during this too, like my mouth is straining to close itself when its already closed.  i used to get it almost every night, and when it happens it'll happen in chains so i'll get it back to back 5-8 times a night.  scary stuff man.

Originally Posted by tizoni

J2Legend wrote:
Other times I see dark figures shaking my body next to me or coming towards me or something. 

One time I kept hearing demonic hymns or prayers being whispered in my ear by a small girls voice.
I had experienced those types of dreams while going through sleeping paralysis. The alien abduction dreams feel so life like and are extremely terrifying. I wake up screaming sometimes.
frown.gif
 Once I felt a hand squeezing my heart and when I woke up, the pain was still there. I used to say a prayer while experiencing sleeping paralysis and it would wake me up. But it doesn't work anymore.

yeah i get the shadow figures a lot also.  i've seen ghosts of late relatives sitting next to me too.  usually when i get it itll last at LEAST 15 seconds.  my teeth really hurt during this too, like my mouth is straining to close itself when its already closed.  i used to get it almost every night, and when it happens it'll happen in chains so i'll get it back to back 5-8 times a night.  scary stuff man.

im calling ducktales on about half of you in this thread.. i mean common, you guys seem way too nonchalant about this paranormal activity #%@@.!!

im calling ducktales on about half of you in this thread.. i mean common, you guys seem way too nonchalant about this paranormal activity #%@@.!!

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

lol it used to scare me but these days im like meh, and it isn't paranormal.....it can feel that way tho. The auditory and visual hallucinations don't help. Your brain chemistry and physiology do some interesting things when you're asleep.

lol it used to scare me but these days im like meh, and it isn't paranormal.....it can feel that way tho. The auditory and visual hallucinations don't help. Your brain chemistry and physiology do some interesting things when you're asleep.

it does sound ridiculous, but once it happens to you
laugh.gif
its no joke

just think of all the crazy dreams that you have during your lifetime.
this isnt too far fetched when you think about it

it does sound ridiculous, but once it happens to you
laugh.gif
its no joke

just think of all the crazy dreams that you have during your lifetime.
this isnt too far fetched when you think about it

i explained this in my earlier post, youre half awake and half asleep, your half awake eyes see whats out there while your half asleep brain conjures up "images" on top of what your eyes are seeing

its why people who experience it imagine things around them, because theyre still dreaming

i explained this in my earlier post, youre half awake and half asleep, your half awake eyes see whats out there while your half asleep brain conjures up "images" on top of what your eyes are seeing

its why people who experience it imagine things around them, because theyre still dreaming

ITS NOT PARALYSIS...ITS ALIENS ABDUCTING YOU

WHY IS EVERYTHING 'PARANORMAL' WITH SLEEP PARALYSIS?
WHY CANT YOU NOT MOVE AND INSTEAD BE HELD BACK BY A NAKED KIM K?

/nothing4ever

/nothing4ever

Originally Posted by bns1201

/nothing4ever

QFT, why is it never a pleasant experience like Megan Good sitting on my face?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

/nothing4ever

QFT, why is it never a pleasant experience like Megan Good sitting on my face?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom