Smahing vs Making Love...Difference??? Vol. Splash Waterfalls

I met up with my homeboys for lunch just now and we was talkin about Love vs Smashin. 1 of my homies is saying that there isnt a difference, where as Isay there is. Smashin is like you're with a random broad and dont catch feelings where as making love you are with wifey and you are IN love with her. Hethen proceeded to give me the
indifferent.gif
as he said that he smashes wifeyand that there is no distinction.

Cliffnotes:
Is smashin different than making love??

Wifey gets stroked/smashed.
Jumps get smashed, period.

The difference is subtle.
devil.gif

Making Love = caring about the other person's desires and taking it slow making sure you both get yours.
Smashing = reckless abandonment and you just wanna get yours and tear that box up.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Making Love = caring about the other person's desires and taking it slow making sure you both get yours.
Smashing = reckless abandonment and you just wanna get yours and tear that box up.

there you go right there

nailed it

qft
fyi - 1000 post.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Yes there is a difference, if you were smashing. In which you are not, you would know.

indifferent.gif
always that one that tries to flame and doesnt read

Reading is fundamental, I said there was a difference my homie is the one saying there isnt.

ayo where yall from to be callin coochie the "box" is that up north or what?
laugh.gif
I thought box originated on NT.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Yes there is a difference, if you were smashing. In which you are not, you would know.

indifferent.gif

Reading is fundamental, I said there was a difference my homie is the one saying there isnt.
laugh.gif
Right, your "homie" or you aint smashing.

laugh.gif
man u know i have to uphold my reputation! stop it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Right, your "homie" or you aint smashing.

laugh.gif
man u know i have to uphold my reputation! stop it
laugh.gif

Yeah I am taking a break from smashing...But I do know there is a difference. As I said in which reading was not fundamental for you again. Ol boy says hesmashes wifey and that there isnt a difference

indifferent.gif
@ reputation, didnt know you needed Internet Fame on NT

ayo where yall from to be callin coochie the "box" is that up north or what?

been saying box for a minute in NC, cant lie tho i did hear my little cousin from Philly say it a long time ago. Thought it was hilarious and ran with it.

Making love: Listen to Meth 'Sweet Love' "How you like slow or fast?" "She says I like it when it last" "No Doubt"
Smashing: Rough Riding/Hair Pulling/ ATM/etc. reinacting an adult film scene

When you "smash", you're just satisfying your own physical desires... "smashing" is more like masturbation than making love. Allyou're really doing is rubbing one off, though it may be with another person.
When you make love, there's a whole other dimension to it... much more goes on than just "bustin a nut". Making love literally feels completelydifferent than "smashing", so I don't even see how this is a question in the first place. I guess your friend probably hasn't "madelove" with someone he really cares about yet, which is why he thinks it's they're the same.

Back
Top Bottom