smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Have we really switched gender roles to the point where men are proud to be "side pieces" ? Show some pride.

i really dont mind. no headaches just smash with no drama
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Have we really switched gender roles to the point where men are proud to be "side pieces" ? Show some pride.
No, we've progressed (or regressed, take your pick) to the point where men are proud to be smashing anything.

Not saying that this female isn't attractive, but there are lines that you shouldn't cross. 

"I cant sleep with this married #%!+%, I like my non self respecting women to be single"

The logic on NT is so @#$ backwards.

Backwards? Sleeping with a single woman, non-self respecting or not, involves just that; a single woman. It don't incorporate future problems involving marriage, spouse, family, etc.

In 07 I met a nice looking, super cool chick and found out she was married. She was not happy in her marriage and I think her husband was seeing other women now. She claimed that she got married too young and it was a mistake. She wanted us to be in a relationship and told me her husband 'didn't have to be an issue'
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
yeah right. She wanted me to smash, even tried to top me off a couple of times, I was like nah, ma, not until you sign them papers [word to Ursher]. Of course she was salty. Fast Forward to last year, they work things out and appear to be happy together. I'm so glad that I didn't contribute to yet another failed marriage.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

it will come back to you.

you'll get cheated on.

how so im not in a relationship
laugh.gif
   if anything u mean she will get cheated on

yes...exactly...you will never be in a relationship in your whole life...we get it..."playa"
grin.gif

-J-

She can not be to proud of their marriage, because I don't see a ring.......

I have been in this sitaution before, but it was an ego thing because I was 19 at the time, and the
woman was 25.

It is a good thing for you, because there is only one thing you can do since she is married, but at the same
time you don't know what type of guy she is with, and some guys go postal over pu$$y.

But as far as her catching feelings, do not buy into that BS, becuase you could get with her, and she
could end up cheating on you.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

She can not be to proud of their marriage, because I don't see a ring.......

I have been in this sitaution before, but it was an ego thing because I was 19 at the time, and the
woman was 25.

It is a good thing for you, because there is only one thing you can do since she is married, but at the same
time you don't know what type of guy she is with, and some guys go postal over pu$$y.

But as far as her catching feelings, do not buy into that BS, becuase you could get with her, and she
could end up cheating on you.
lets be serious. most dudes know what kinda girl they're wifey'ing. and if u dont shame on you
laugh.gif
   can never turn a ho into a house wife
if the dude was doing his job the girl wouldnt be cheating. obviously she likes to be taken care of financially but wants her cake and eat it too.

lol you're her jumpoff but when the +!#$ hit's the fan her husband is going to be putting in work on your face

you'll get cheated on.

laugh.gif
IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU. meaning in the future, when you're in a relationship. watch, you're gonna get cheated on.

you'll get cheated on.

laugh.gif
IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU. meaning in the future, when you're in a relationship. watch, you're gonna get cheated on.

how? i dont get your logic. im not in a relationship but it will come back to me for smashing a chic? thats the dumbest thing i ever herd. what if she never told me that she was married? it would have still come back to me? please
roll.gif

Wow. People don't respect relationships/marriages at all now.

Who cares if her "husband isn't gettin it done" and who cares if the chick was inviting it.

It's called integrity.

you'll get cheated on.

laugh.gif

how? i dont get your logic. im not in a relationship but it will come back to me for smashing a chic? thats the dumbest thing i ever herd. what if she never told me that she was married? it would have still come back to me? please
roll.gif

The Rules of Nature
1.  Don't piss in wind
2.  Don't eat yellow snow
3.  Never...NEVER defy DJbana
4.  Never laugh in the face of karma

You may not get it now...but you will.

you'll get cheated on.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Its called karma.  They are saying if this girl cheats on her husband with you that some where down the line if you get married your wife will cheat on you or something like that.  God's way of showing you that you're doing something wrong kind of

Back
Top Bottom