smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i'd do it....but depends on what the other dude would do really...

i normally would say to leave married people alone..but some people shouldnt be married at all in the first place...especially chicks that look like that....

so it just boils down to your safety
I agree with this.  People who have been in that situation where you know you shouldn't smash but do it anyway know what its like.  Hot chick couple drinks deep she has a bf...she is throwing it at you....takes a big man to turn it down.

But the only reason i wouldn't do it is just this safety.  I don't need to be coming home late one night and get out of my car and get jumped by like 5 dudes or something.  Marriage is a big commitment/process so im pretty sure her husband is gonna find you especially since he know knows you been getting emails.  Protect your self

I have done it before but the chick was separated from here husband and was in the middle of a divorce. I dont understsand why some peeps are saying the chicks husband is going to come after him! The husband need to get her @** not him. And before someone quote this yes Im married. If my wife was to cheat on me my problem is with HER!

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

seems by your replies you're not really asking for advice.... since you're pretty dismissive of any critical comment.

merely here to "boast?"

not at all. im just saying people have differences in opinion and i respect them. and i dont think any responses have been critical its just funny how everyone thinks marriages are all sacred and holy
laugh.gif
  these are new times

with that attitude, you're setting yourself up for a life full of fail when it comes to relationships.

SMH.
roll.gif

Just have to reiterate good looking out on them foams you gave me Tim. Now I need a good looking out on more pics of the broad
pimp.gif

I don't condone the actions, but hey not many (if any guys) are going to pass up on that approaching them. I would have tried to make sure divorce was in effect before i proceeded though. Wouldn't want some lunatic coming after me if he found out he lost his valueable P to some other guy. Most guys value P more than life it self.(odds of him finding out are slim anyway since females cover cheating a lot better than men)

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I have done it before but the chick was separated from here husband and was in the middle of a divorce. I dont understsand why some peeps are saying the chicks husband is going to come after him! The husband need to get her @** not him. And before someone quote this yes Im married. If my wife was to cheat on me my problem is with HER!

so basically If i was piping your wife...... I could continue to try & pipe your wife since I wouldn't be the problem and you wouldn't come after me? or am I misunderstanding this?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
met this girl and she is clearly not happy in her marriage. she asks me to become her side piece that will releive her sexual tensions. so i proceed to smash now she's in love with me. husband reads her emails she sent me saying im so sexy and she loves everything about me. so he asks me if i know her personally or if its just an online thing(thats what she told him) so im like nah i never met her she seems like a cool girl that needs a friend to talk to
laugh.gif

mr tim its a YAY and you know i need pics of nudes.

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

lol @ these talking about karma probably the same dudes doing chicks grimey on the regular

I see it as you doing the husband a favor, letting him know his wife ain't !$%# before he has too much time invested in this broad

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Just have to reiterate good looking out on them foams you gave me Tim. Now I need a good looking out on more pics of the broad
pimp.gif

I don't condone the actions, but hey not many (if any guys) are going to pass up on that approaching them. I would have tried to make sure divorce was in effect before i proceeded though. Wouldn't want some lunatic coming after me if he found out he lost his valueable P to some other guy. Most guys value P more than life it self.(odds of him finding out are slim anyway since females cover cheating a lot better than men)

so basically If i was piping your wife...... I could continue to try & pipe your wife since I wouldn't be the problem and you wouldn't come after me? or am I misunderstanding this?

check your inbox in a few.

I have done it & nothing good comes out of it. She will lie to you telling you she's going to leave him this & that but in the end nothing she told you will come true.

Keep smashing.

Husband won't do nothing for awhile since he bothered to ask you. Real men just "A Perfect Murder" their wife's affairs.

mann if shes talkn bout it then why not. but you shoulda been real with her %%$$% and let him kno that shes scandalous

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I honestly don't know why so many people believe in karma.
True, good things happen to people who make wrong 'bad' decisions and bad things happen to good people. It's funny that people think something bad is going to happen to them, it's like they're expecting 'karma' to bite them them in the $!% because of all the negative things that happen to them and they're just using 'karma' as an excuse

Originally Posted by VAHustler

pimp.gif

If you was the side piece ,my problem is still with my wife not you. Because there would be a problem with the relationship. Me and my wife was just talking about this topic a few weeks ago.  If she is going behind my back to go see you then yes I problem is with her but if you was to come after her and she told she was married that is when I would put hands on you.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I honestly don't know why so many people believe in karma.
True, good things happen to people who make wrong 'bad' decisions and bad things happen to good people. It's funny that people think something bad is going to happen to them, it's like they're expecting 'karma' to bite them them in the $!% because of all the negative things that happen to them and they're just using 'karma' as an excuse

Im glad you guys are here.
Logically speaking Karma makes no sense.

here's my take on it. i'm against smashing married women or even women in relationships for that matter but if the chick is throwing the cooch at me and i haven't made a single effort to try to get at that i know i would end up smashing if she looked right and so would alot of others on here.

theres two sides to this story though. yeah she looks and seems like the chick that isn't and wasn't ready for marriage. she looks young and looks like she wants to have alot more sexual partners before she settles down. you even said it yourself shes the type that wants to have her cake and eat it to. im sure her husband saw the warning signs so to an extent that's on him for making her more then a smash buddy.

you on the other hand if you knew she was married before you smashed are in the wrong as well. you can say all that "marriage don't mean nothing" "thats on her husband for not doin his job" talk but be real for a second knowingly smashing a married chick is one of the most disrespectful things you can do. i highly doubt the husband is going to see your point of view and be like "yeah marriage don't mean much no more and i wasn't doin the job right, smash my wife whenever im at work pimpin" pretty much if the husband ever tried to do something to you, he wouldn't be in the wrong. yea he messed up for marrying a chick with the mindset she has but like em said in one of his songs "like a female with good looks that cooks and cleans" she aint the housewife type, he should have knew that and he should have known his wifes personality.

that being said if i was the husband, strictly off of pride alone i would want you dead for smashing in my house, but i would want her dead for cheating as well and if i were the psycho type i would call you ron gold and her nicole brown lol.

Back
Top Bottom