smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

lol@people really thinking a marriage means much these days. truth is over 75% of them will fail. and hers obviously has

if you check the "reasons not to get married thread" you will see its only 48% of marriages fail.

I think what you did kind of sucks but if she was asking for it o well she is hot you did what any guy would probably do

but now once the husband finds out...you might want to "invest in a vest"

lol@people really thinking a marriage means much these days. truth is over 75% of them will fail. and hers obviously has
You should have this quote engraved on your headstone.

If you get murdered by the husband, you had it coming my man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

it will come back to you.

you'll get cheated on.

how so im not in a relationship
laugh.gif
   if anything u mean she will get cheated on
IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU. meaning in the future, when you're in a relationship. watch, you're gonna get cheated on.

Lets play along with your Karma example.
What if her cheating on her husband is Karma for something that dude has done in the past and now hes paying for it by his wife cheating on him?

If all Tim Teufel is doing is fulfilling destiny by sleeping with this married chick, will this still come back to bite him?
If so, that seems like a never ending cycle. God is an evil man.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

please. not worried to get murked by some dude that cant even take care of bizz in the bedroom.if anything he should off himself.

Had a married chick hittin on me hard a few months ago.

Gave me the "We're not together, but we're still married" crap

I prob woulda gone through with it, but she talked about her husband way too much. "I hate him" one day. "I still love him" another day.

It was a big turn off...

I told her Call me when you're sure he's not your husband anymore

Then I saw them walkin together like 2 weeks later all lovey dovey.

Then a drunk call a week later talkin bout "Come pick me up"

The trick is a mess.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

please. not worried to get murked by some dude that cant even take care of bizz in the bedroom.if anything he should off himself.

So you're telling me someone who happens to neglect his wife in the bedroom isn't capable of commiting homicide? Not only do you lack morals, but logic seems to be something that has escaped you as well.

I would've told you to just get the mouthpiece and keep it moving, but you already %!%#!+ that up.

Broads like this are confused to the point that they think they're in love, but really they just like the attention. She's fine, but I would end it before she starts getting crazy or trying to turn her man on you to take the focus off of her.

my friend was in the same situation and they couple eventually ended up getting divorced. personally, i couldnt live with myself knowing that i had a hand in two people getting divorced

Is it that hard out here that dudes need to go after married chicks?

I guess according to this thread, the answer is yes.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

it will come back to you.

you'll get cheated on.

how so im not in a relationship
laugh.gif
   if anything u mean she will get cheated on
IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU. meaning in the future, when you're in a relationship. watch, you're gonna get cheated on.

how? i dont get your logic. im not in a relationship but it will come back to me for smashing a chic? thats the dumbest thing i ever herd. what if she never told me that she was married? it would have still come back to me? please
roll.gif

The Rules of Nature
1.  Don't piss in wind
2.  Don't eat yellow snow
3.  Never...NEVER defy DJbana
4.  Never laugh in the face of karma

You may not get it now...but you will.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son.
Difference is, YOU KNOW SHE'S MARRIED. -_-

And i don't believe in legit "KARMA," but i do believe in energy. And you're giving off negative energy by KNOWINGLY committing unmoral actions.

You go along with it because it makes you feel good, i mean *%!#.. you're boning a hot chick without anything affecting you. At the end of the day, you think all is gravy and it's no biggie, until the day that the girl you love pulls some !+% like this.

Just watch. You think you're superman and you'll never get hurt? Something will happen in a relationship down the line that will leave you hurt, and then you'll think back to the time you were boning a married man's wife like "damn.. this sucks."

Im not saying that your actions will lead to the same thing happening to you, but many people go through similar situations in relationships (cheating). And if/when it happens to you, your guilty conscious will play back in your head. #justsayin'

i'd do it....but depends on what the other dude would do really...

i normally would say to leave married people alone..but some people shouldnt be married at all in the first place...especially chicks that look like that....

so it just boils down to your safety

seems by your replies you're not really asking for advice.... since you're pretty dismissive of any critical comment.

merely here to "boast?"

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

seems by your replies you're not really asking for advice.... since you're pretty dismissive of any critical comment.

merely here to "boast?"

not at all. im just saying people have differences in opinion and i respect them. and i dont think any responses have been critical its just funny how everyone thinks marriages are all sacred and holy
laugh.gif
  these are new times

Back
Top Bottom