smashing a slide off and you hear those words

""i love you"' i never got more turned off in my life. seriously ruined my mood to penetrate further. how do you guys and girls handlethat?

if she has the nerve to say i love you then she aint a jump off. she needs to hop on the bench if shes feeling that comfortable about saying i love you.
@+! is creepy, this chick told me she really really liked me i had the
grin.gif
eyes.gif
face on. ruining the moment
smh.gif

did she hit you with the classic "i dont just do this with anybody" line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

What ever happened to the, "we cool" with these chicks?

im glad the side girl i was with, kept it to us being cool.

she once told me that a song reminded her of me...just that alone made me
eyes.gif

so i cant imagine what it'd feel like when one tells you she loves you
grin.gif

Hmm, maybe I'm crazy. But I would use that to my advantage if I was type so smash random broads. If she says she loves me then that just means she'swilling to do crazy things for me ie buying me shoes, clothes, not mention being more open to freaky things in the bedroom. I'd run with it. Just don'tsay them back and you good bread.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Hmm, maybe I'm crazy. But I would use that to my advantage if I was type so smash random broads. If she says she loves me then that just means she's willing to do crazy things for me ie buying me shoes, clothes, not mention being more open to freaky things in the bedroom. I'd run with it. Just don't say them back and you good bread.

Co-Sign

jus cough next time she says sumthin n be like "my bad fam i aint hear you"
laugh.gif

I don't do the whole slide off thing.. but maybe i should have considered It cause i have 3 girlfriends

I been playing with fire for 9 months my mom even knows all of them

And as far as money, sleep, time for friends & video games go
smh.gif

I wish i love you was my only problem..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

It doesn't turn me off.. I always simply hit her back with the "I love you too..".
What? You must have your car windows broken often. And rico you let them %+%#+%@ buy you +!%* best believe in they mind you owe them. Prepare forfuture stalkers and random drama in the future

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by Nktran001

It doesn't turn me off.. I always simply hit her back with the "I love you too..".
What? You must have your car windows broken often. And rico you let them %+%#+%@ buy you +!%* best believe in they mind you owe them. Prepare for future stalkers and random drama in the future

laugh.gif
word.

I think a lot of people just get caught up in the moment...they probably don't mean it if they're saying it for the first time during sex.

Back
Top Bottom