SMH at profiling Vol. NYPD Cop tried to lie ...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you earned that ticket by being a jerk.

no sympathy for you
real talk..dudes trying to be a smart#$$ with a cop
smh.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

minah86 wrote:

actually, the bottom line is that your grammar and spelling are horrendous -- how many times are you going to spell "liar" wrong?

i agree, that you have no chance to win against a cop, and quite frankly, his comments weren't witty, but they were reflective of your replies. how could you really go to the movies and not know the name...i'm dumbfounded as well. this is just another episode of, "i think the cops are after me because of profiling, and so they are"
I agree with this statment

I'm dumbfounded that after trying to read my entire episode - you couldn't make out that the title has nothing to do with the problem - that being the cop tyring to lie about a red light violation to give me a ticket ...

p.s. I need to work on my grammar so english professors like you could follow whats going on better ..

please believe that you don't need to be an english professor to notice your grammar.
laugh.gif

i understand the problem, but by your title, you imply that a reason you were pulled over was because of profiling....yes?

you cant really win against a cop (unless you shoot him in the face). the officer was wrong for doin that but you also cant act like a %%!@ to the guy either. If i was a cop getting talked to like that id try and give em a ticket
smokin.gif
respect mah authoritah

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Your fault for acting arrogant and being a smart @$* with the cop. Maybe he pulled you over because of reasons you stated? I saw no profiling. People like you need to respect the cops and be polite...

edit - word didn't get censored
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Respect the cops[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]****[/color]

laugh.gif
What a strange detail to add to a hypothetical situation.

With all those connects you should get a PBA card.
laugh.gif
gotta take into account police officers' tendencies to veer on the side of paranoia and officer safety.

good point about the PBA card, but these days, a PBA, DEA, or other benevolent or endowment card doesn't count for too much. in the80s and 90s, it wasessentially a get out of jail card. in fact, if you look closely at the cards these days, it says something along the lines of "can be rescinded by asworn police officer."

might or might have not

it just happen way to fast my dude

like I said it all started when I open my wallet and the dude was like "what's that, I didn't ask for that - I want your license" just because my military ID is at the very top of all my ID's ..

But the lying part is what I was mad about ...
i feel you on that. a lot of NYPD guys i know usually extend "professional courtesy" to active duty or active reserve militarypersonnel. this guy might have been a rookie, might have been having a bad day, might have been racist towards PR folk, or might have been responding to yourattitude. at the end of the day, this whole incident could be summed up with a bunch of "what ifs."

Shapeshiftah wrote:
laugh.gif
What a strange detail to add to a hypothetical situation.

With all those connects you should get a PBA card.
laugh.gif
gotta take into account police officers' tendencies to veer on the side of paranoia and officer safety.

good point about the PBA card, but these days, a PBA, DEA, or other benevolent or endowment card doesn't count for too much. in the80s and 90s, it was essentially a get out of jail card. in fact, if you look closely at the cards these days, it says something along the lines of "can be rescinded by a sworn police officer."

might or might have not

it just happen way to fast my dude

like I said it all started when I open my wallet and the dude was like "what's that, I didn't ask for that - I want your license" just because my military ID is at the very top of all my ID's ..

But the lying part is what I was mad about ...
i feel you on that. a lot of NYPD guys i know usually extend "professional courtesy" to active duty or active reserve military personnel. this guy might have been a rookie, might have been having a bad day, might have been racist towards PR folk, or might have been responding to your attitude. at the end of the day, this whole incident could be summed up with a bunch of "what ifs."
I have a few PBA cards and mini shields ... telling you this dude was an +$% from jump street ... PBA Card 282** President Partick Lynch also theshields weight more because are usually handed to spouses or close family members ... but the dude didn't want to hear it so I didn't even bother ..

also, the extended courtesy is widely use by NYPD to those serving in the military - almost everyone either knows or serves/served in the military so as soonas they see the idea the focus goes to - oh let me see that - where are you stationed and the stories (which I don't mind) ....

I'm a cop and u got off lucky. Learn some respect.
It obviously wasn't profiling and u didn't get a ticket. U don't know what he would have done or did. He could have just been running your licensein the car and threaten u with a ticket to cooperate. Who knows, but u need to learn respect.
Dude says he was in the armed forces. So if u're in uniform doing your job and somebody is talking to u like that, what's ur reaction? It's late atnight, u dancing in your car, u could have been stradling lanes who knows.
All I know is u need to learn respect. Try and continue to act like that during a traffic stop, and see where it gets u.

for being in the marines...you sure have no respect or patience

with that being said, i do agree with your actions and understand the point you are trying to make. the i know where the precinct is and captain did save yourbutt. yes the cop was in the wrong for trying to give you a ticket but you were also wrong with some of your replies. he does have a right to question you. itshis job. he thought you were being a smartass so that's why he was acting that way. and as mentioned before, you got all these police connects...getyourself a pba card fam. you wouldnt have had this problem if you had one

Qpitfighter wrote:
I'm a cop and u got off lucky. Learn some respect.
It obviously wasn't profiling and u didn't get a ticket. U don't know what he would have done or did. He could have just been running your license in the car and threaten u with a ticket to cooperate. Who knows, but u need to learn respect.
Dude says he was in the armed forces. So if u're in uniform doing your job and somebody is talking to u like that, what's ur reaction? It's late at night, u dancing in your car, u could have been stradling lanes who knows.
All I know is u need to learn respect. Try and continue to act like that during a traffic stop, and see where it gets u.
oh yes .. I seen you many times defending police officers action and all I have to say .. whatever

1st off I know I wasnt swerving I only did what I did at the light

2nd he is a cop, he needs to act like a Officer of the law .. some Officers think because they are in the projects it gives them the right to act like regularthugs .. you need to conduct yourself professionally at all times .. I bet if that was Beverly hills 90210 or some crap like that - they would of have beengood evening sir .. the reason for my stop is because blah blah blah .. instead of the way he approach me .. I bet if he would of have come with that attitudeI never would of have gave him lip ..

lastly .. Just because I served in the military is the reason I reacted the way I did .. I treated everyone like a human - not like dog poop - if you was wrongyou was wrong point blank if I had to get on your *#+ I will get on your *#+ because of what you did not by belittling you .. so if the cop would of have actedand conducted himself in a professional manner none of this would of have happen .. he choose otherwise

"Dude says he was in the armed forces. So if u're in uniform doing your job and somebody is talking to u like that, what's ur reaction?"

dude says I was in the armed forces? so, you are trying to claim I wasn't? If I was on post doing my job I'm sure I wouldn't had called no one aliar to begging with .. if I had someone talk to me I would of have calmly talk to the guy saying sir - ma'am at all times and at the end even if they gotunder my skin I would of have never ever accused them of doing something they hadn't .. integrity violation are grounds for dismissal in combat .. youcan't serve with someone that lies ..

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Your fault for acting arrogant and being a smart @$* with the cop. Maybe he pulled you over because of reasons you stated? I saw no profiling. People like you need to respect the cops and be polite...

edit - word didn't get censored
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Respect the cops[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]****[/color]
Hmm....who gets called if your house gets broken into? Or if you're in a bank and get caught in the middle of an armed robbery? Who works tokeep murderers and other criminals out of society? Bottom line is acknowledge their job and the risk of losing their life....have some respect. Don't letsome bad apples let you see the rest of the force like that.

Things like the North Hollywood shootout....if those cops didn't stand their ground and the 2 robbers would have gotten away.....they were hopelesslyoutgunned and kept fighting until SWAT etc could arrive.

you're a punk - they should just lock you up now for being so full of yourself, because i'm sure if you haven't done something to deserve it yet,you will in the future.

cool "story".

Things like the North Hollywood shootout....if those cops didn't stand their ground and the 2 robbers would have gotten away.....they were hopelessly outgunned and kept fighting until SWAT etc could arrive.
Why even bother? Two guys stealing insured money from no one in particular? Yeah, better keep fighting.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Things like the North Hollywood shootout....if those cops didn't stand their ground and the 2 robbers would have gotten away.....they were hopelessly outgunned and kept fighting until SWAT etc could arrive.
Why even bother? Two guys stealing insured money from no one in particular? Yeah, better keep fighting.
Because people could've died...if not on that day then maybe during one of their future robberies.

You can heed my advice from my earlier post or you can choose to remain disrespectful and justify your actions. I think the former will benefit you more in thefuture.

First of all its very obvious that you are lying and didnt say anything like that to the cop.
Also at that time of the morning it very well may have been a dwi checkpoint. All you would have had to do is answer a couple simple questions and keep moving.Also witht that type of attitude Im sure any police officer would be able to find a legitimate reason to write you a nice summons that he would have overlookedhad you just acted like a human.

I hope posting your lies on here made you feel better about what probably really happened.

Because people could've died...if not on that day then maybe during one of their future robberies.
I guess. It seems to me that the most likely death would be the cop or the robber. If my father was a cop and died, or even almost died, trying todefend a bank I would be pretty pissed off at him.

If this would've happened during the Giuliani days you would have gotten your #+* beat.

nypd8708 wrote:
First of all its very obvious that you are lying and didnt say anything like that to the cop.
Also at that time of the morning it very well may have been a dwi checkpoint. All you would have had to do is answer a couple simple questions and keep moving. Also witht that type of attitude Im sure any police officer would be able to find a legitimate reason to write you a nice summons that he would have overlooked had you just acted like a human.

I hope posting your lies on here made you feel better about what probably really happened.
LOL ..
roll.gif
.. LOL

Why am I lying? Because you refuse to think people will stand up to unruly - foul manner - disrespectful Officers? That's the reason I reacted the way Idid - because he called me a liar!

If I would of have gotten a legitimate ticket - FIND - the fact that he was about to give me a ticket because he said I ran a red light - bogus ...

just curious to know why you believe that it did not happen the way I said it did?

You can heed my advice from my earlier post or you can choose to remain disrespectful and justify your actions. I think the former will benefit you more in the future.

Don't get my actions confused .. I reacted like that because his actions .. I have been stop before a few times and the officers acted like a lawenforcement figure - not disrespectfully - with ton of tac - polite and at times helpful just like a figure like this should act ... so no, if I get stop andthe Man respects me like a Man that I am then we will not have some stupid $%%$ like this happen .. but if right of the bat the dude comes out saying you lyingwho does that I don't care to see that give me your license .. come on .. you trying to treat me like a street punk and you are not conducting yourselflike the officer you was sworn to be ..

yea, you are sooo right, you punked him. and that is why so many people here are on your side. oh wait, they're not

I guess. It seems to me that the most likely death would be the cop or the robber. If my father was a cop and died, or even almost died, trying to defend a bank I would be pretty pissed off at him.
so we just let all bank robbers go to avoid the risk of harm to others? why not turn our backs on all crimes since potentially the criminalscould hurt/kill somebody when they were apprehended?

I understand that the money is insured - but that's a bad precedent to start, and opens a whole can of worms on what is and isn't worth our duediligence.

Back
Top Bottom