SMH Israel bombs Gaza Strip....Israel strikes demolish Hamas compounds, kills 192 injures 250+

Dont know if its been noted but this attack by Israel was planned 6 months ago and based on "shock and awe." It is not and never has been a defensivemaneuver. Just sayin.

This sucks....

Palestines hamas needs to get off israel's case. It is just annoying to think that you give back some land, despite knowing that this puts your peoplewithin the range of their rockets, and hamas wants more and more. I do not think they'd ever stop no matter how much land you give them and even if you dogive them all theyd still find something to moan and gripe about.

I am not saying or justifying Israels actions, but if youre a speck that is surrounded by all these places that want to kill you, you better damn sure that youshow them that you are no pushover.

Death toll is at 277 according to CNN

Israel has a LONG history of this. The list of UN violations is huge, but actions against Israel are always voted down by the U.S: http://www.jatonyc.org/UNresolutions.htmlhttp://www.jatonyc.org/UNresolutions.html It iscurrently violating atleast 69 as we speak.

In the 1967 war against Egypt they killed 250 POW's in cold blood.

Let's not forget the massacre's of Sabra and Shatila that were led by Sharon (whom the Israeli's later elected, but all we hear about in thewest is how the Palestinians chose a terrorist government, nothing about Sharon or Israel)

time-1982-cover-sabra-and-shatila.jpg

Obiously I don't support the rocket attacks either, but Israel is doing far, far, far worse and are STILL supported by the U.S with billions in aid andweapons.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

This sucks....

Palestines hamas needs to get off israel's case. It is just annoying to think that you give back some land, despite knowing that this puts your people within the range of their rockets, and hamas wants more and more. I do not think they'd ever stop no matter how much land you give them and even if you do give them all theyd still find something to moan and gripe about.

I am not saying or justifying Israels actions, but if youre a speck that is surrounded by all these places that want to kill you, you better damn sure that you show them that you are no pushover.
What are you talking about? The fact that Israel pulled out settlers from Gaza? Gaza is pretty much occupied by land, air, sea by Israel. There isno sovereignty, no independent territories when you are still occupied in these kinds of ways.

What Israel is doing now is nothing short of a war crime. It is a massacre. What a great way to show you are not a pushover.
tired.gif

actually, I think that is what you were insinuating. So, if it wasnt, maybe you would care to elaborate for us.

Then what in fact did you mean by that comment?

Again, accusing me of Antisemitism is not helping your cause.

I get it, you have nothing to contribute so you make random general attacks to push the discussion off-topic.

Originally Posted by thanksEhlo

actually, I think that is what you were insinuating. So, if it wasnt, maybe you would care to elaborate for us.
Maybe the fact that nearly EVERYONE is NOT supporting Israel in this thread
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^Because no reasonable minded person can possibly support the barbaric actions of Israel in this conflict.

Oh wait, ignore me, I'm clearly an anti-Semite.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Then what in fact did you mean by that comment?

Again, accusing me of Antisemitism is not helping your cause.
Oh really now? I wasn't even referring to your comments, unfortunately enough for you. A bit trigger-happy are you?
And
laugh.gif
at whoever said I was attacking them. It is crystal clear thatIsrael garners more attention from international media for all the wrong reasons.
And because I ACCUSE (wink wink) someone of being an anti-semite I'm " support[ing] the barbaric actions of Israel in this conflict."
Let me get a ladder for you, so you can reach even more.
33b16c3ee685dee43a30c9e16d64a0d052aadda8.jpg

^I wasn't reffering to you, tbone said that because few people are supporting Israel here that there are many anti-Semites.

Take the L and move on.

"anti semite"
laugh.gif
what a tired crutch

arabs are semites

nevermind that though, lets all shaves our heads and go over to stormfront since we dont support a terrorist zionist nation like israel

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

^Because no reasonable minded person can possibly support the barbaric actions of Israel in this conflict.

Oh wait, ignore me, I'm clearly an anti-Semite.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Rational thought does not apply to the religous warfare and terriorism that's been present in the Middle East for thousands of years.
Could you further elaborate?

Because I thought when another group of people invade your territory illegally, then it is only rational to try to get that territory back.

In fact it would be irrational not to do so.

But that is of course just my opinion.

This is War.
ssgefiestoakagerger wrote:
Is America going to help?

We are already helping Israel.

that's not what I was insinuating. But go ahead and keep assuming. You know what they say...
That implied that you were accusing me of being an anti-Semite. Unless you meant somehing else. Honestly, what DID you mean by that? I'm notentirely sure what they say.

And
laugh.gif
at whoever said I was attacking them. It is crystal clear that Israel garners more attention from international media for all the wrong reasons.
And because I ACCUSE (wink wink) someone of being an anti-semite I'm " support[ing] the barbaric actions of Israel in this conflict."
Let me get a ladder for you, so you can reach even more.
Nowhere in my post did I say that you condoned Israel's actions. You're the only one reaching. Maybe instead of cause I should have said"case?"

Back
Top Bottom