Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

for those puma fans who saw the infos about the puma disc tropicalia pack....

http://www.deadstock.de/sneaker/puma-disc-tropicalia-pack-releaseinfos/

there is going to be a puma blaze of glory and a puma R698 tropicalia as well!!!

legit info, just sharing. european release around april/may!
Damnit man why you gotta get me all excited! I was thinking someone found a site  that had a couple sizes of the "black beasts" 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nice, yeah the only reason they feel a bit uncomfortable I think is the fact that they are still brand new, and I went TTS. I hear a lot of folks went up a half size but, I prefer a nice snug fit. But anyway I'm sure you're 100% right about that. After a little break in time I'm sure they'll feel good.

idk, just seeing what offers I get. really in no rush to get rid of these. May end up just keeping them.
I get thoughts myself on getting rid of my pair, but they are too nice to get rid of. Kinda want to complete the set anyways. All i need is the black beasts =(

impossible to find my size..ah........:frown: currently only the sharkbaits... asking for a kidney....

So if I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s and 11s and a 10 in Gel Lyte 3/5, Kobe Vs, NB1600, and AM90s...would I be a 10 for these or a 9.5? And is anyone interested in selling?

So if I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 3s and 11s and a 10 in Gel Lyte 3/5, Kobe Vs, NB1600, and AM90s...would I be a 10 for these or a 9.5? And is anyone interested in selling?
Id recommend atleast a size 10, maybe even an 10.5. I wear a 10.5 in pretty much everything and my 10.5 in these are tight, if I could I'd go back and get an 11.

what would you consider a fair trade if someone wants to trade yeezy 2 reds against sharkbaits + money?!?!?!

what would you consider a fair trade if someone wants to trade yeezy 2 reds against sharkbaits + money?!?!?!
Probably 1.5K to 2K. Even though the shark baits have better materials and there is way less pairs. People that got them and kept them said they aren't impressed with the materials used.. The prices will fall. Everyone was holding out for 4K. I know people who have paid 3K as of today...

Back
Top Bottom