Sneaker Freaker x Puma Blaze of Glory

SNS coming through with shipping confirmation. Pretty stoked to get these at the best possible price from one of the best international boutiques out there. Since I already acquired my Great Whites from SF, I got my lady a pair of them in her size to match...
What time did you get a confirmation email on the order? Checked this morning and it looks like i didn't get through until 4 minutes after they went up.
6:02PM EST

got my shipping confirmation from SnS. 
smokin.gif

*exhale got my shipping confirmation on the great whites...i can breathe easy now...

and hippohead, just fyi, "3:02pm" (which was 9:02pm pst for me)...good luck!

*exhale got my shipping confirmation on the great whites...i can breathe easy now...

and hippohead, just fyi, "3:02pm" (which was 9:02pm pst for me)...good luck!
Thanks guys! Looks like they are getting through the orders fairly quickly today so I am sure I'll find out by the end of the day. I'm a big fan of SNS since they are usually on top of their game.

^Free Shipping for over $100 purchase as well...

6:02PM EST
Thanks sniper!  Still no cancel or ship message for me. We will see!
No worries, man. I hope you get your pair. I've been anticipating this re-release for quite some time now so it's good to have secured matching pairs of Great Whites followed-up by the Black Beasts at a discounted price...

Last edited:
got shipping confirmation for both pairs that i ordered earlier when they dropped. also got refunded the shipping so i svaed some money! super stoked! cheaper then 1 pair straight from sneaker freaker haha 

Got refunded 25 for shipping. Only bought 1 pair as well. No shipping confirmation tho so I'm waiting anxiously...

^If you have an account, you can check the status of your order. However, I'm assuming you're good-to-go with that refund e-mail...

KITH Manhattan location will have both Blaze Of Glory's tomorrow

Doesn't say the price on the blog but I'm assuming its $200 like the other U.S drops

Back
Top Bottom