Sneaker Store Associates are the worst VOL " You talking bout dem red white jordans?"

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I hate when people call in, get your lazy self down here and shop.
You might as well buy online if you are going to do that.

When I use to work retail if they were rude or rushy I use to lie and say we didnt have it and we did.

cometh at me
shoefreak, some of us are busy and can't waste time to go to a store and not have them have something. Hence why PEOPLE CALL FOR CUSTOMER Service.  Your the example of the associates that I can't stand. I used to work retail and I was custousious to everyone, even the ghetto baby mommas who used to come do 2000 layaway even though I know they wont make their payments and they was gonna be late and I was gonna have to put that ALL that crap away a month later.

I was more upset at the bad customer service. I did nothing wrong. I do intend on writing finishline to let them know how wack their customer service is at the pentagon location, prob one of )()()() cousins DC Hoodrats that answered the phone
 I feel like those "ghetto baby mommas" probably know that this isn't a word
minor typo that was fixed a while ago. Calm down

Y'all are foolish if you buy displays...9/10 if they've been out a week or more there's serious discoloration, dirt, dinginess, etc. Also
laugh.gif
at "Wait Minutes"

I mean it wasnt that minor, and it really wasnt a typo, it was a whole new word that you invented. Just interesting in a conversation about "ghetto" or "non-articulate" people

Dude, he didn't do anything wrong. Go ahead and write to corporate, they're not gonna do *!%%. Just because his store has the shoes doesn't mean he can sell them. That's why release dates exist.

time to vent...
YOU %!+!!+% CUSTOMERS ARE THEEEEE WORST FAMB!!

"what's the sizes yall  got these in" - stupid question

"what jordans yall got" stupid question

"what all yall got in a size 10" stupid question

"what red shoes yall got" - stupid question

"lemme get this in a 10" - picks it up off the kids wall

"DAAAAMN... WHY THESE COST SO MUCH MORE THAN THESE OVER HERE AND THEY'RE THE SAME" - cuz that's a kid shoe, famb

"yall got some shoes in the back" - stupid question. we keep shoes in the back that we OURSELVES dont want in hopes that someone will ask for the special shoes we keep in the back

"yall dont ever have my size" - we intentionally sell your size prior to your arrival

"yall need to get some more of my size" - okay. we will definitely contact the multi million dollar suppliers and tell them we need more of your size.

/rant... 

sorry about that fambs...

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Y'all are foolish if you buy displays...9/10 if they've been out a week or more there's serious discoloration, dirt, dinginess, etc. Also
laugh.gif
at "Wait Minutes"

What part of "damage out" do you not understand? It's the store's fault if they really leave a shoe out that's that messed up

Companies want feedback, they want business to move as smooth as possible. My feedback will be appreciated

When I use to work retail if they were rude or rushy I use to lie and say we didnt have it and we did.

cometh at me

Or when people ask you to check the back after you tell them you don't have it because you've been to the backstock 5 min ago. They keep insisting then ok cool, I'm just gonna take a 5min break back there.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

cometh at me

Or when people ask you to check the back after you tell them you don't have it because you've been to the backstock 5 min ago. They keep insisting then ok cool, I'm just gonna take a 5min break back there.

just lazyness bro.  why waste my time? customers pay your bills bro

I just got home from work and while I do my absolute best to help every customer, some people just can't be helped... I would appreciate this post a bit more if the OP actually had retail experience in a sneaker store and understood how much work is done behind the scenes.  I'll be the first person to tell you it isn't rocket science, but it's not anymore of a different job than what most people are familiar with.

Originally Posted by ricky409

time to vent...
YOU %!+!!+% CUSTOMERS ARE THEEEEE WORST FAMB!!

"what's the sizes yall  got these in" - stupid question

"what jordans yall got" stupid question

"what all yall got in a size 10" stupid question

"what red shoes yall got" - stupid question

"lemme get this in a 10" - picks it up off the kids wall

"DAAAAMN... WHY THESE COST SO MUCH MORE THAN THESE OVER HERE AND THEY'RE THE SAME" - cuz that's a kid shoe, famb

"yall got some shoes in the back" - stupid question. we keep shoes in the back that we OURSELVES dont want in hopes that someone will ask for the special shoes we keep in the back

"yall dont ever have my size" - we intentionally sell your size prior to your arrival

"yall need to get some more of my size" - okay. we will definitely contact the multi million dollar suppliers and tell them we need more of your size.

/rant... 

sorry about that fambs...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so effing true!

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I just got home from work and while I do my absolute best to help every customer, some people just can't be helped... I would appreciate this post a bit more if the OP actually had retail experience in a sneaker store and understood how much work is done behind the scenes.  I'll be the first person to tell you it isn't rocket science, but it's not anymore of a different job than what most people are familiar with.
So I need to work at footlocker to know not to answer the phone "Who dis?" ?

The person could have easily done what EVERY other retail place that sells shoes that I called today did which was explain FIRST HAND that the shoes will drop on the 6th. Nothing else, some asked if there was anything else they could they could help me with.

The associate was unprofessional and clearly not properly trained.  End of story. It isn't rocket science.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

display shoes deserve discount

everyones finger oils staining the @@+@, its not like food, or macys...cause a display can be picked up about 20 times a day for just a regular shoe, if its a hot shoe everyone who walks in grabs it

you'll have on one dingy shoe and one shiny brand new shoe
laugh.gif

And produce doesn't get picked up about 20 times a day???
laugh.gif
no it doesn't, you grab a piece of fruit you most likely gonna buy it, that produce must suck for 20+ people to grab the same piece to decide if their going to want it or not 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

some of us are busy and can't waste time to go to a store
Fam, you have over 400 posts in a month. Time is definitely something you have to waste. 
It takes seconds to make a post, it would take me 30 + minutes to drive around looking for the shoes _ gas is 4 dollars a gallon. Lots of downtown at my job..... but not enough to just drive around.

You don't know my life.

cometh at me

laugh.gif

I did that or be like "oh ill go look"

put my hand over the phone and stand there and go no where 
roll.gif

Those were the days 

cometh at me

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Those were the days 

shame on you. Really some of you are what make retail workers look bad

Hardly, if I just came from the back and you don't want to take my word for it I'll just go back again and find some way to waste 5-15 minutes or so.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Those were the days 

laugh.gif
   You really have no idea do you.  It's a good thing this isn't rocket science, you may learn yet.

i asked dude one time in foot locker or something do you got these timberlands sz 10 1/2 around 2001 and he said i dont know what youre talking about.
laugh.gif

fire these fools

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

display shoes deserve discount

everyones finger oils staining the @@+@, its not like food, or macys...cause a display can be picked up about 20 times a day for just a regular shoe, if its a hot shoe everyone who walks in grabs it

you'll have on one dingy shoe and one shiny brand new shoe
laugh.gif

And produce doesn't get picked up about 20 times a day???
laugh.gif

If a store were to give a discount for every display shoe, that means half the store's inventory would be discounted. You know what happens once the display shoe has been sold? We go to the back, grab another one of the shoe from a box, and put it back on the wall. It's not like a TV where if it's gone, it's gone.
I can also guarantee you that there's a good chance a shoe from the back has also been tried on at least 10 times by 10 different people.
word, we replace display shoes VERY often. We always gotta fill the holes on the wall. Shoes in the back have been tried on many more times than the display.
I'm really knowledgeable when it comes to sneakers and am more than happy to help you choose a pair, unless you're an idiot that asks for 6 shoes and doesn't buy crap. Selling Air Maxes with an insole or some socks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom