SneakerHeads worst nightmare

Damn, really sorry to hear that. But what goes around comes around, they'll get what's coming to them.

I would be beyond devastated.

All i had in this world is my family, friends, music and SHOE COLLECTION

(the ant farm is equally important, but nobody is going to take that without
getting BITED!!)

Irregardless... for you to even go online and compile this thread, i commend
you for. When i got robbed back in 07, i was internally scarred for months and
to this day, still weary and paranoid every time i leave the house for work.

Whom ever the thieves were were either eyeing you or KNOW YOU (obviously,
aware that you have that type of heat stashed in your crib and you would be
gone for months).

In these times, nothing is secure, fam.

And you were a target.

Just take this as a lesson because it was an accident waiting to happen.

Good luck on the insurance claim and reanimating your collection.

It's going to be one wild ride...

EDIT: I'm on the same page with many cuz i'm just noticing that there are
posters stating the culprit probably is an acquaintance or etc.

Yikes.

May god be with u and help u out in this tragedy. I hope everything turns around for u.

smh.gif

Good looking out NT Fam...I have had alot of time to think about and yeah my collection of 10 FREAKIN YEARS is gone.....but on the bright side...well reallythere is not bright side but i get to start all the way over again....a word to the wise...if you dont have renters insurance GET IT NOW..im glad i got it wheni did. Take pictures of everything and make sure to put yourself in the pictures as a added bonus....size 13's anyone?

Originally Posted by MrFresh2Death23

size 13's anyone?

eek.gif
As a fellow size 13 head, I feel foryou even more. But with that it should be even easier to spot some of your stuff if they pop up on eBay or craigslist.

yeah bro...you know how hard it is to find DS or OG's in a size 13....lol....10 years of searching down the drain....

sorry to hear that. you're here serving our country and somebody comes in and robs you! thats super weak man!!

Sorry to hear that. I think it's someone you know, etc... C'mon, they'd have to have a UHAUL to get all that stuff outta there like that.

Its someone you know who has had access to your home. They knew what you had and what was of value. Add to that, they took their time doing this job because itwas a lot of stuff. Start thinking about who may have had an incentive to do this. You never know, it could be your boy. Smiling in your face one minute,plotting against you the next.

sorry to hear about that man...

good luck with the insurance claim. keep us posted on how that works out for you.

somebody had to be mad salty at you son... bad enough they stole from you, but to piss on your furniture is grimey

yea thats hatred...pissin on your house hold items means they took the time that could have gotten them caught to show you how much they hate you... this ispersonal. not your average break-in....they knew what possessions to go for that you treasured most nd H_e'd you...sorry to hear that bro...

same thing happend to me about 3 years ago....

insurance hooked it up thow came up big time, still sucked.....

Back
Top Bottom