SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I really can’t fool with this show anymore, man. Especially all that they cut out (and WHO they cut out), and the direction they went into.

Sad what could’ve been.

but you watch the Power Universe

power-tasha-mush.gif

We back baby! 2 episode drop tonight. :pimp:

Shoutout to everyone who was watching/posting in this thread from the beginning, this final season for us! :nthat:

PO

Finished EP1, saving E2 for tomorrow:

-Glad to see Veronique came around for Franklin. Aint no time to be playing games. :nthat:
-Uso an informant now. Not like he had a choice though. :smh:
-Leon really went to Africa?:lol: :frown:
-Avi boy told Teddy **** you & Parissa. :lol:
-Franklin said find me any soft point for this mother****er Teddy & find Peaches. Hope the season ends with Frank putting a bullet in Teddy dome somehow. :pimp:
-Franklin/Jerome call. :nthat::smokin
-Franklin/Cissy chat. :nthat::smokin
-Jerome foul as hell for beating up on Black Diamond. We know that he ain't gonna slide for that. :smh:

PO

I love how the end of the first episode brings home the point of the cold open.

They introduce Black Diamond's kid, accentuating the tug on your heart strings when Jerome does what he does at the end of the episode. It looks wrong and you're meant to have sympathy for her character in that moment. But...

You lose sight of the fact that under Franklin's thumb, her and Diamond just did the same thing to the little girl's father at the end of last season. He wasn't a character on the show, so you don't think anything of it when he dies until they introduce his kid crying at his dead body in the cold open.

Jerome is no more foul than Franklin is here. War is war.

Eh, was it really about them being parents?

Jerome seems like a piece of **** for killing a woman in that way. That she had a son is just extra emotional manipulation.

Franklin shot some dudes who happened to be fathers cuz they were guarding a stash house.

Jerome got the help of a crooked ex-cop and corrupt LAPD officers to not just rob the two but to then kill one of them iver a question they couldn't answer in front of a crowd no less, with impunity.

Back
Top Bottom