SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

EP2 delivered.

-RIP Black Diamond. :frown:
-Why are they inserting this storyline with Teddy girl? Who gives a damn? :smh:
-Cissy still spitting. :pimp:
-Kane letting Franklin know what the business is.
-Skully still a damn fool. Gave them some damn origamis after the enlightenment speech. :rofl:
-That Ice Cream truck scene. At the end of S1, them kids took all that money. Now, Black Diamond's kid & all the other kids know what Franklin about & was like hell nah we don't want this cursed money. :lol:
-Tamara Taylor 50+ still a baddie. :nthat:
-Jerome slapped the **** out of nephew! The truth about Louie had that man possessed. :rofl:

PO

Eh, was it really about them being parents?

Jerome seems like a piece of **** for killing a woman in that way. That she had a son is just extra emotional manipulation.

Franklin shot some dudes who happened to be fathers cuz they were guarding a stash house.

Jerome got the help of a crooked ex-cop and corrupt LAPD officers to not just rob the two but to then kill one of them iver a question they couldn't answer in front of a crowd no less, with impunity.

Never said it had to do with them being parents. I’m just drawing a parallel between the cold open and the end scene.

Could care less how he Jerome went about it…Black Diamond was in the game. Cold World. She robbed someone, killed their security, and tried to sell their work. Add in the bad blood from them almost killing his wife…Black Diamond has burned her sympathy card here. Franklin drew first blood.

Could be with Louie, see in the promos Leon back next episode, so things gonna get real interesting.

Wonder if its some foreshadowing with Louie fate after the meeting with Sully

Good catch. Probably.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if she is killed off.

Her ego of wanting to be a "boss" is the reason we have this turmoil in the family right now. "We got our own dreams" FOH. :smh:

If it wasn't for Franklin, she would still be turning tricks & not even have the mind state to think about a "future". Would just be one of those people you see in the hood who never prosper. She had the nerve to say no to Franklin when he needed help when Teddy finessed him for that $70 million like Franklin aint put them on.

My gut tells me though, these writers gonna kill a fan favorite & a main villain, so someone real close to Franklin like Jerome or Cissy & Teddy are my early picks to die this season.

We haven't seen Franklin truly spazz out yet, so his mama getting killed, Veronique who carrying his baby or Jerome by an opp might turn that man Ultra Instinct. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Never said it had to do with them being parents. I’m just drawing a parallel between the cold open and the end scene.
And I'm saying the only similarities between the two are that the two victims were parents.

Nothing else is in common other than they're both dead.

Last edited:
Entertaining and had some good scenes. Wasn’t expecting too much but was surprised.

That whole Jerome beat down scene seemed out of character for him, the LAPD, and the Crooked cop😂 but they have to make him the villain before he dies.

Written well. Still disappointed at the relatively limited scope of the plot but I won’t stop watching so whatever :lol:
What you mean by "still disappointed at the relatively limited scope of the plot"? It's headed exactly where I thought it would be based on the things that have happened throughout the series to me.

Its not the limited scope to me, for a good 3 seasons they gave us exactly what we wanted for the most part. Its the forced EXTRA storylines to try and appeal to a broader FX fanbase that ruined the show. Im not saying we only need and want franklin and these amazing actors pigeon holed into being drug dealers and gangsters with no depth or range, we just dont need tigers walking the streets of LA, a ridiculous love story between an agent and his crazy nympho girlfriend that hopped into the script out of nowhere, or Veronique ect ect

What you mean by "still disappointed at the relatively limited scope of the plot"? It's headed exactly where I thought it would be based on the things that have happened throughout the series to me.
Ricky Ross’ story was much larger than street **** or any problems with 1 guy on the other side. We initially were getting into that with Alejandro’s character, Teddy’s BM, etc.

These storylines are entertaining but it’s like if the Wire only showed the corners.

But it’s beating a dead horse at this point :lol: . Either watch or don’t, and I am

Yea, Jerome kept reminding everyone how Saint pointed a gun at Louie. There's definitely no coming back from this. Frank was trippin smh.

I didn't like watching Jerome beat ole girl down like that but I guess that's how they're coming this season.
Entertaining and had some good scenes. Wasn’t expecting too much but was surprised.

That whole Jerome beat down scene seemed out of character for him, the LAPD, and the Crooked cop😂 but they have to make him the villain before he dies.
Yeah, its an unearned heel turn for sure. We suppose to just take it as he heard Franklin pulled a gun on Louie so bow he crazy mad.

Yet this the same dude not too long ago wanted out the game completely and ii was Louie forcing him to stay in it.

Ricky Ross’ story was much larger than street **** or any problems with 1 guy on the other side. We initially were getting into that with Alejandro’s character, Teddy’s BM, etc.

These storylines are entertaining but it’s like if the Wire only showed the corners.

But it’s beating a dead horse at this point :lol: . Either watch or don’t, and I am

On line with this, it's utterly amazing to me that one of these networks hasn't done a wire style show on 80's NYC. Crack era, Hiphop, Wall Street, Cracking down on the Mob, Cleaning up the city etc etc

That Era has soooooo much to touch on & it has yet to be done even remotely correct.

Back
Top Bottom