SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Was not expecting THAT :lol:

Extremely dark.

They’re writing themselves into a corner tho :lol:

Caine has the drop on Louie
Jerome has lost his will to live
D gonna crash out & take Leon
Teddy will always have the drop on Franklin, his momma & wife.

But miraculously everybody will make it out of the series. Maybe they write Jerome off but that’s it.

Season has been great.

Lil Leon took back the block. :pimp:
Teddy was really about to murk Gustavo with that Syringe. :frown:
Jerome acting out gonna get him or Louie hurt. :smh:
KGB dude setting up that door to make sure he know if someone in his spot. :nerd::smokin

That final scene. :wow::wow::wow:
Franklin said **** what you talking about Teddy. Now your pops dead, so run me my ****ing bread.

Business is about to pick up. The arc of Saint has been phenomenal. Dude is insane now. :pimp::pimp:

PO

Last edited:
Damn this ***** Franklin changed.

Teddy’s pops was dead once they found him but not once during that phone call, not ONCE did Franklin even mention his father. Son said send me my money or else. Oh is that hesitation? Daddy dead. Fam ain’t say father for a father or anything like that. Just said your woman and son are next.

***** *** Teddy a piece of **** though. About to cry like he ain’t kill Franklin’s dead like a cold blooded bastard. His whole energy was nothing like when he came back from killing his dad and then stole his money but now he want to be shook.

I really hope Teddy dies at the end of this.

Last edited:
I have a feeling she/Vero could turn on Franklin, but we'll see.

Going back to my thoughts on that, I feel like that scene where they saw Franklin do that to Pops might change their perspective about him. That's a side your close family should never see.

Hope they don't run off with his money, if Saint gets it back, but never know now.

PO

That would be so goofy. How else could Saint be the Drug Kingpin of thr California without catching bodies. You’d have to be extremely delusional to come to any other conclusions.

That would be so goofy. How else could Saint be the Drug Kingpin of thr California without catching bodies. You’d have to be extremely delusional to come to any other conclusions.
In previous seasons, it was setup where he would hire people to catch bodies and he wasn't doing goon work to get caught easily. Now, he has no muscle and he has to do things himself, I get it, but kind of backwards considering where he is now and him thinking he's gonna skate with no consequence. It doesn't suit where he's at now, but I guess that's the setup for his demise. I still would like to know where tf Peaches is at. He stopped asking, and I'm afraid as an audience, they won't tell us. We have 5 more episodes....

what an epsiode

-Franklin being ruthless, Love it
-Leon Byke, did lose it when homie was like you left with a crackhead and cameback with a wife
-Jerome lost his way and Louie may get done in soon
-Glad Gustsvo didnt get murked

5 episodes left

Eye for an Eye. Daddy for a Daddy

Wanda's character arc has been one of the more enjoyable things to watch through this show

Hell Cissy's too is over alot of other characters
9zy7x0_th (2).png

If anything the over arching theme here ia....women are the downfall of the men on the show.

Wanda influencing Leon...
Veronique/Franklin...
Teddy/Crazy gf...

Either way, I'm not liking this last season so far.

Better yet its the over arching theme for most gangsta flicks if we keeping it a buck :lol:

Past two season been meh, but overall they seem to have gotten back on track this season. EVERYONE who been in the game a minute is exhausted & seems to be at their breaking point.

Franklin been losing it since last season, this season he has completely given up on trying to be tactical. dude is running off pure emotion & revenge. Killing Teddy's pops couldn't make it any clearer.
Jerome know it's a war going on, & he's outside in a flashy whip, all his jewelry on Getting drunk in his enemies hood. show has constantly hinted at how his heart isn't in the game but it seems like he genuinely wants death.
Leon & Wanda got away for a minute, saw something else & were inspired to start over. Come back home, realize they people are still stuck there & quickly relapse to their old lives & troubles.
Gustavo admitting to his wife how deep he's in with Teddy & how he can't rest & is always paranoid.

All of these people have been involved heavily in the drug game, got all the benefits that came with it, cars, money, women, status etc etc.. A few years past & all of them are stressed, broken, have had their families destroyed & are still facing or in some cases wishing for death. And yet we see last episode, even after Leon speaks on how ****ed up things have gotten his lil homie tells him there will be no shortage of people ready to replace him or D.

Just a never ending cycle that leaves you with nothing but pain & false hope & snowfall has done a good job highlighting that.

Jerome know it's a war going on, & he's outside in a flashy whip, all his jewelry on Getting drunk in his enemies hood. show has constantly hinted at how his heart isn't in the game but it seems like he genuinely wants death.
You could argue that he never even wanted to be in the game this deep. He got forced further into it by Louie. He was fine selling speakers and weed, Franklin had to nudge him, he got used to it....then Louie wanted to expand...he reluctantly followed not wanting to lose her....then he didn't want to go against his sister and nephew ultimately...he fell into it, but was he really playing a part this whole time and it wasn't truly who he's been? You can argue that definitely.

Eye for an Eye. Daddy for a Daddy

Wanda's character arc has been one of the more enjoyable things to watch through this show

Hell Cissy's too is over alot of other characters
9zy7x0_th (2).png

The journey of almost every main character has been phenomenal.

PO

Episode was 🔥🔥🔥

My ***** Jerome finally starting to see Louie for who she really is.

Scene at the car shop was great as well. Jerome just wanted to have his speaker and sounds shop and ride off in the sunset but he in way too deep now.

Franklin a wild guy. You can’t really blame him though, he still ain’t did enough damage for 73 million. He gotta fasho get his ex-wife and kids. might have to dig his brother or sumn as well

Teddy about to start moving sloppy with **** now that he know Franklin on his ***, perfect time for the DEA or KGB to make move. Oso told him about the meet-up with the KGB dude but that still might be part of their plan.

Can’t stand Louie but Franklin doing exactly what the **** he supposed to … ain’t have a choice but to gather the troops and go back

Back
Top Bottom