SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Great episode. **** had my heart beating fast as hell.

New Rome would sure but the trust to get him there was crazy.

Man I'm so glad we ain't have to watch no rape. The writers knew how far to take it. The pimp **** was extremely well timed even when it got dark. Big rollercoaster of emotions.

Kane calling Franklin made no sense :lol:

especially telling him what they about to do to Louie

Franklin said why am I here? exactly :smh::lol:

I think he assumed Franklin hated her/wanted her dead...they have been trying to kill each other for awhile

All that waiting/searching for Louie just to ask her where Buckley is. Kane was gonna let her live basically/keep her captive since Franklin didn't want to kill her

Buckley should have been easier to get to than Louie...He's not a cop anymore or hiding really and he's on the rock. That shot of him in the car better not be his last or him ODing.

Louie's speech about self worth because some overtly ignorant *** dudes didn't give her the respect like they did Jerome while her King Jerome has always propped her up and is also telling her this **** aint worth it anymore ALL during Women's History Month
GnKGGPR.png

Louie set the movement back 100 years

Calling it…next week Franklin and Louie call a meeting and the Family is back together (even though Louie blames Franklin, she needs him) during it Franklin says something like “We have a couple of problems we have to address” and then turns to Buckley and puts two in his head and a couple guys take him out to dump him. Buckley ****ed up and is going to be a scapegoat… which he deserves to be. Also…and I have a theory…ALTON IS ACTUALLY ALIVE!

Louie's speech about self worth because some overtly ignorant *** dudes didn't give her the respect like they did Jerome while her King Jerome has always propped her up and is also telling her this **** aint worth it anymore ALL during Women's History Month
GnKGGPR.png

Louie set the movement back 100 years

This part was hella frustrating.

Being willing to go to war and potentially die simply because gangsters and drug dealers don’t see her as “the boss” is some asinine ****. You chose a profession where you a) have a great likelihood of dying or going to jail, and b) you’re polluting your community. Yet you’re talking about self worth? Lady, there’s no ethics committee in this job. Get your money and get the hell on. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Down for that blaze of glory life up until the gangsters kidnap you while you’re playing with horsies. Mf wasn’t really about the life she was asking for and her man got smoked because of it.

Last edited:
Episode Was Really Good.

Although We Knew We Was Losing Jerome It Still Landed Emotionally.

Louie Not Giving Up The Cop Is Odd.

Episode flames. Sad about Jerome.
Random I seen Leon just chilling with his fam yesterday at Atlantic Station. Didnt know he stayed in the A.

Back
Top Bottom