SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Is it implied that that pimp + his boys graped Louie?

I thought Franklin + uncle Rome pulled up in time but it seemed like you can hear screaming when Franklin got back in.

Is it implied that that pimp + his boys graped Louie?

I thought Franklin + uncle Rome pulled up in time but it seemed like you can hear screaming when Franklin got back in.

Nah I Think They Had Her For A Bit.

Though Leon Might Slide But This Episode Told Me It’s Likely A Wrap For Him Too.

I’m Thinking Wanda, Franklin, And Cissy The Only Main Characters Who Survive.

Teddy disappeared bruh dad and wiped him dry and is shocked he got it back in blood. Straight ***** made. Idk how, but gotta be some form of white privilege :rofl:

Louie is very unserious. She doing serious mental gymnastics to say this is all Franklins fault when it’s really all her fault. Didn’t Franklin go to Jerome first and Rome told him I’m not touching coke but Griselda Louie took him to see old girl and the rest was history? Goofy *** ***.

Y’all peep uncle Clifford from p valley at the funeral
1680233827214.png

CIA headman dropping that hard "r" like it was nothing.

Guessing from that end scene Louie promised Franklin to get him Teddy if he saved her. We gone see.

Yea Teddy been unhinged for the past couple seasons…Even the govt folks and everybody he work with be looking at him crazy, one more goof and yo exiled from all the agencies :lol:

Teddy’s out here trying to be the super patriot that the history books would never mention. Dude’s in wayyy too deep.

Really hoping Franklin gets the drop on both him and Louie.

Franklin really saved shorty from gang rape and murder, which were a result of her wanting to be the big dog and get the respect as such… but she blames Franklin.

1680282034673.gif

Teddy’s out here trying to be the super patriot that the history books would never mention. Dude’s in wayyy too deep.

Really hoping Franklin gets the drop on both him and Louie.

Franklin really saved shorty from gang rape and murder, which were a result of her wanting to be the big dog and get the respect as such… but she blames Franklin.

1680282034673.gif
The way they made it sound on this recent episode, I don't know if he actually saved her from the rape. It sound like a couple dudes might've got they **** off.

He did save her tho. Although Louie took a big loss everyone else has lost considerably more, frank lost his pops, his uncle, multiple friends, his main chick, and his bread. Same goes for Franks Mom. Louie lost Jerome but she still up like crazy with the bread and all her other ppl damn near solid.

So Teddy tells the KGB guy that he is under surveillance and if he doesn’t go home he will kill him. The guy ends up somehow inside of Oso’s kitchen😂😂.

Franklin is sleeping in his old house and his baby momma and mother are working regular shifts and being visited by Franklin routinely and Teddy can’t find him😂

All I've been thinking about is at Jerome funeral when Skully walked up to Einstein/calculator and that other dude and gave them some kind of look and walked away... and Einstein and ole dude was like "what the hell"!!!.... what ya'll think that mean? Skully might try to get his revenge against Leon i think...

Back
Top Bottom