SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Mel and Wanda was beamed up in that skating rink like a Hype Williams video...

Wanda has me trippin the whole episode. Showin up to the smoke house on skates :lol: :lol:

Fool got tossed out that window crazy too...

Didn’t care for Manboy earlier this season, but I like how he riding with/for Franklin...

Frank, Leon, and Manboy showing up to them dudes spot like the Heatles... :pimp:
Forget Manboy. Dude is an ultimate snake. He sat there and told Eazy E that the other dude had been putting hands on Wanda when it was in fact him that was about to choke her out. He can't be trusted by anybody.

Don't know how Mel managed to make it out of the skating rink after catching a fist and boot to the face. Shorty should have been night night for the rest of the episode... I thought she was going to have Frank go back and kill those dudes after they stole the car from her.

Seems like Frank & Eazy E would try to get their girls some sort of treatment since they love them so much.

Somebody tell Wanda I'm trying to see what them ABCs about tho... :nerd:

Damn crackhead Mel

A8FF70C9-EF03-49F0-A230-714AEBCDBC4D.png

:evil: :evil:

I too, caught that angle as well. thank you for this.

this was an amazing episode. Franklin finally gets to see up close how his operation is damaging people, unfortunately the shorty he actually cares about.

I really appreciated that scene with Leon. I feel like he finally got to put Franklin in his place. He has arrogant and cocky vibes, which rightfully so because he usually is A1 with all his decisions and rarely wrong,
but it was good to see Leon drop that gem on him from his experiences dealing with Wanda.

Of course some how some way Mel is gonna go from a full blown crack fiend to quittin the rock cold turkey.

But this Andre story lline, maaaaan I cant wait to see where they take this.

Love this show.

Of course some how some way Mel is gonna go from a full blown crack fiend to quittin the rock cold turkey. But this Andre story lline, maaaaan I cant wait to see where they take this. Love this show.

I actually think that will be apart of the Andre story.
His beef with Franklin will rise to new heights, because Mel will turn into Wanda & Andre will blame him for it. Then Reed's wife will probably use that to her advantage in convincing Andre to do her work, since next week's trailer shows they have an verbal encounter at Andre's front door.

PO

- Lawd no, Mel hitting the pipe. :smh:

She gone forever.

- Andre keep getting his wakeup call

- Love all the black panther references and the conversations about what the government has done.

I thought she was going to get killed at that party and the way Andre was treated by those cops, I felt like he'd come to the dark side. Becoming a crackhead is a death sentence in more ways than one. I guess I'll see how Andre handles things.

Do you know any junkies?
Use to.

It has nothing to do with being weak minded. She was chasing down that feeling she got from the first high. That’s what most crackheads will tell you.
This is exactly what I mean by being weak minded.

Succumbing to a high. Becoming so singular minded that all you want is that feeling. So much so you'll throw reason and caution to the wind.

WEAK

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes. Man what a ride !!!!! Dont even know where to start.

Franklin finally digging up info on Reed. Wasnt sure if he trusted/listened to anything his pops had to say but it seems this is bringing them close and a return of respect for his old man. The panther story line is deep amd is probably why his pops ended up on the street a junkie. Cant imagine having to off a family member.

Melly Mel getting hooked on drugs was something we all saw coming. My interest was always Franklins reaction to it. Homie been out here destroying the community and building an empire for himself getting more ruthless as the daus go by. I was wondering if he had any humanity left. It seems he does caise he was genuinely hurt. Enough so that he needed to tell his momma about it.

On the other side, Reed is so far gone with this obsession to get the funds the contras need in the name of the good ol U S of A that he aint human no more. The scene where Jules asks him about the agent that Gustavo killed he showed no remorse about it. Dude said " dont worry the agency's cover wont be compromised" or some **** like that. I think she realized at that moment he was to far gone to save. That man she once knew gone.

Gustavo out here making moves. Had them shades on looking like a boss. Made that problem go away real quick. I'm wondering if the power in the league is gonna shift like when Lebron left the east.
Gustavo or Manboy may both be sleepers. I know Franklin seems like the main character but honestly the flow of the drugs is imo.

Cant wait for next episode

This episode was fire. The writing, cinematography, everything. Every show has that classic "15 hours earlier" episode. This season had been flawless. Probably the most accurate depiction of that era.

What an episode. Wow! The conversation between Leon and Franklin about Mel. I was in suspense waiting to find out what happened to her. I was feeling like her damn pops watching that episode.

Damn, that may have been my favorite episode this season.

I'm really starting to like Manboys character.

...::
Wasnt sure if he trusted/listened to anything his pops had to say but it seems this is bringing them close and a return of respect for his old man. The panther story line is deep amd is probably why his pops ended up on the street a junkie. Cant imagine having to off a family member.
Man for real.
Sometimes the only way to really respect someone is to lose respect for them first. Life happens and we only get a glimpse of any given Man/Woman, we never know the struggles another being goes through until we know and unfortunately a Persons current state and well being or lack thereof will create what become their peers assumptions that will earn or lose them that respect.
You can’t put a gauge on or measure the type of humility it takes to accept your mistakes and grow. In a sometimes meaningless Life, it’s emotion that makes every day worth living, for me. There’s a reason why people say Respect is earned.
The director of this last episode did an excellent job of showing the human side of the Life of Dealers.

Seeing Mr. Saint earn his respect, Love it.

Last edited:
before the rock she was decent

im surprised nobody has talked about how strong mel chin is..she took a roller blade to the face and bounced back like nothing happened

How anyone can watch this and say the season is too slow is beyond me!

What An Episode!

I'm saying tho! I don't get that either. My girl don't even watch it like that and decided to watch this episode with me. She made me feel her chest at the end of the episode cause she said it had her heart racing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom