SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

some folks in here might have never had any real interactions with a cluck, let alone one that is a family member.

let me tell you, once they are on that rock, the only thing that can stop a determined cluck from gettin to another rock is death itself. they gonna find a way.

Andre being on suspension and being home dont mean a damn thing. he still gotta sleep, he still gotta go outside and get groceries/run errands, so no matter what there will be opportunities for Mel to get away.

like someone stated before, in this show these are the first crackheads and all of this is new to them. the tactics and methods they are using are no match for the drug they are battling, they still dont even really know what they are dealing with.

**** what y'all think, Andre a terrible absentee father. Fam is suspended. How he letting Mel smoke crack in her room. I couldn't imagine smoking a cig in my parents house as a teen without problems.

Teddy's woman done ****ed all type of things up.

Franklin dumb. Money in his spot and dont even keep it locked :lol: Do storage spaces not exist yet? :lol:

So happy Andre dead though. Underestimating the wrong person will get you got.
Yea Franklin was wildin...all that money shoulda been split up in multiple places, none of em where he atucally lives :smh:

And shorty casually smoking crack in her bedroom?!? Like wtf , the father aint ever notice? that **** got a distinct smell n leaves a haze in the building :lol: :smh:

Yea Franklin was wildin...all that money shoulda been split up in multiple places, none of em where he atucally lives :smh:

Probably thinking he had it like that and nobody would dare come up for his spot.

The Home Depot locks on the door was crazy to me. You use them for a bike. When they first showed Andre looking, I expected it to be some big *** safe he couldn't get through.

Is that all his money or a count room? I would think he would have cash stashed all over, plus he has the bank accounts too.

Not buying this.

Cuz as we saw in that intro Andre couldn't stop Mel from leaving the house or going out to buy more rock. Franklin told him don't let that girl out of his sight and he just lsft her to her own devices.

He a terrible father in my eyes. Did everything wrong.

Pretty sure she's gonna die.

Fam is literally suspended though.

He got no excuse. He in the next room watching tv or figuring out how to burn water instead of having an open door policy with his crackhead daughter.

From what we saw Mel basically chose to stay up in her room and do what she wants.

Andre should've been took her to Texas. Drastic measure would've been to handcuff her and let her ride out the withdrawal with a detox. Then take her *** to school.

Yeah, this is new and thats why I aint saying take her to rehab but its also his daughter. Time to take some drastic measures.

.....yeah aiight lol not that easy. seen **** first hand. Crack is wack era was no joke. It was new. At 6 had my bike stolen at knifepoint by a head. Had to keep an eye on relatives who popped up to the crib. Crazy....we would play manhunt in abandoned buildings and run into crack dens at like 10 smh

Andre had good intentions but....had to go.
Always had the wtf is this face which was perfect because at the time families did not know what to do then.

Shouts to Manboy, he gets it

Was not expecting Andre to die this episode.... Soon as I saw that head hit the table I looked up from my work computer with nothing but excitement. Man this is a great show. None of the other shows I have in rotation come close.

nice to have Snowfall, City On A Hill & soon to be the new season of Mayans in rotation.

Great episode.

I really wasn't expecting Franklin to do that but damn. This **** is about to go to the next level.

Finally caught up with this show.

Glad I stuck with it. This season has been great so far.

The way Wanda did Mel at the Rink when she realized that last rock was gone, that is THE DEFINITION of a Crack Head.
Nothing Andre could have done to stop Mel.

Same like when Franklin went to get her when she was selling the camera and then she gave him the soft eyes RIGHT BEFORE she kneed that cat in the DONG. Nothing can be done. Franklin washed his hands ASAP, he knew it was a wrap.....when he said "Don't call me again when she comes around"...........he knew, it's over.

Crack Heads can't be contained or managed.
Unless you put them in a Straight Jacket, they are getting to the Rocks.

:rofl: @ Franklin killing Andre with his own gun. Kinda just hit me again.

I know from the angle he may have been trying to sell/stage a suicide but the insult is still there.

That intro showing Mels fiend tendencies was surreal.

I knew Reeds baby mama was gonna turn on em. Had ninjas bustin at Avi in broad daylight. I think he ends up killin her.

Manboy been checking this same dude that got been with Leon for a while. Manboy seem to be really about the business but his homie gonna turn on him if he dont retaliate.

Cant believe Franklin took Andre out in his own crib with Andre's gun. Not a smart move imo. Didnt the popo's know Andre gun was missing. Now he finna get found with a hole in his head and that same gun on the floor next to him. Like Franklins pop said. You cant just kill a cop. Whole police force gon be wildin in the streets until the killer get got.

Reed/Teddy is not killing Julia. She's a CIA agent and mother of his kids.

That intro showing Mels fiend tendencies was surreal.

I knew Reeds baby mama was gonna turn on em. Had ninjas bustin at Avi in broad daylight. I think he ends up killin her.

Manboy been checking this same dude that got been with Leon for a while. Manboy seem to be really about the business but his homie gonna turn on him if he dont retaliate.

Cant believe Franklin took Andre out in his own crib with Andre's gun. Not a smart move imo. Didnt the popo's know Andre gun was missing. Now he finna get found with a hole in his head and that same gun on the floor next to him. Like Franklins pop said. You cant just kill a cop. Whole police force gon be wildin in the streets until the killer get got.

It’s the 80s, cops eat their own guns all the time. Plus they’ll view it as him spiraling. Police brutality charge, crackhead daughter, suspended from the force, “magically lost his gun.” If he was white they’d dig a little deeper but ole boy the wrong skin color

I still don't get how nobody was watching the house while Franklin is out?

Fantastic episode though. Season been great.

Reed/Teddy is not killing Julia. She's a CIA agent and mother of his kids.
Without this operation Reed got nothing to live for. I can definitely see him spazzin and killing her. He strung to tight. always cool and collected. He gotta release his emotions at some point

It’s the 80s, cops eat their own guns all the time. Plus they’ll view it as him spiraling. Police brutality charge, crackhead daughter, suspended from the force, “magically lost his gun.” If he was white they’d dig a little deeper but ole boy the wrong skin color
True. But his partner know all about the beef with Franklin and that Andre's gun was missing. He gonna go hard after Franklin even if its ruled a suicide.

Best series on TV hands down. Franklin bout to have the cops all over him now tho. Especially that white cop that Andre was tight with. I hope we get a season 4. I believe there is only a few episodes left of 3. I think Franklin and Reed about to kill everyone sniffing around.

Best series on TV hands down. Franklin bout to have the cops all over him now tho. Especially that white cop that Andre was tight with. I hope we get a season 4. I believe there is only a few episodes left of 3. I think Franklin and Reed about to kill everyone sniffing around.
There will be a season 4. It was confirmed a week or so ago

Back
Top Bottom