SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

F581D0E2-79C0-4163-9FF8-E9CA8B358C79.jpeg

This ending just makes me sick in the stomach Unc dead, Cissy in prison for life, Louie working like an immigrant, Saint is a homeless drunk.

Leon is the only win....

Guess it got the effect it wanted.

And it made no sense that the young cuz’ outside of Saints crib would have no idea who Leon was even a year later after he was running the projects and the set

Franklin was broken once teddy stole the money

Telling V his moves and acting that way before finishing the plane :stoneface: :smh:

12k left from 5 million damn

Do y’all think his girl was foul and plotting from the start or left because he was spiraling too crazy and saw where he was going ?

Me and my boys been arguing all morning lol
No, that's who she was from jump. She came out of nowhere, taught to hustle by her mom, did a hustle for Saint involivng her mom...how Saint ain't see a move like this coming is beyond me. Writers played him on that one imo. Ray Charles could have seen that move coming.
wtf happened to mel?
She wanted to stay far away, she told Franklin to leave her alone.

Always thought that when it comes to dudes who were in that deep. Regardless if you’re the biggest king pin or a guy who’s just in the game to a lesser degree.

Have something set aside that no one knows about.

You’re involved where people are putting profit over principles and morality literally at every step. Folks constantly showing you that you can’t trust anyone. How people get caught up in the idea of love when they’re living that sort of life is beyond me.

He had the 800 before he choked V, he could’ve moved off that downtown property for millions. Any money he had hidden or could’ve touched afterwards doesn’t compare to 74 mil tho :lol: Or even the 37 he was gonna get. Tough to even imagine what it’s like to lose that kinda bread.

You gotta be kinda off in the head to make the decisions you gotta make to amass a fortune like that in this lane. You walk a fine line between that mindset & insanity and he just cracked.

Interview brought it all into focus. I think the part where he says that any character that showed remorse and showed signs of change(oso, wanda, leon) they wanted to atleast give them a chance, but for Unc it was too late was wack 😡😢

So glad I caught up to the finale when I did. I binged this show during quarantine times and stopped right at the end of season 4.. I tried to put wifey on before season 5 premiered, but some scenes were wayyy too triggering for her, so I fell behind. Played catch-up all month until now, and I must say that it ended the way I thought it should; Sad all around, and closer to reality than some of the storylines they wrote up towards the end. Any other way would’ve been much worse. I really thought they would’ve done Franklin’s wife dirty at some point, but that probably would’ve been too predictable.

And it made no sense that the young cuz’ outside of Saints crib would have no idea who Leon was even a year later after he was running the projects and the set
Pre-social media and internet 1991. The structure of the chain of command hadn’t yet been broken lol

Man what a Series!! One of my favorites all time

That was amazing acting but finale was tough to see Franklin go out like that but that is the reality, no Hollywood happy ending.

Franklin wouldnt have 37 mill, but sell his stake, the 800K, still living a great normal life but money was his crack rock

Loves them using Kendrick pride at the end too

Man… thinking back to some of the wild stories that homeless alcoholics have told/shouted at me over the years has me wondering how much of that **** was actual factuals. :lol:

Because I for damn sure wouldn’t go for it if one out in LA ever tried telling a tale of being up $800Ms and how they flew their own private plane, and even had an actual tiger roaming around South Central. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom