So a Black Manager at Mcdonalds Called me the N word

but would you assault someone over a messed up order or write a letter to corporate ?
Depends on the situation honestly
I’m not gonna sit here
and act like I’m holier than the next
Saying I wouldn’t do this or that
It just depends
EVERYONE has a breaking point
Hell me and my wife have gotten into arguments
Cause she messed up my food
She knows how I am
when it comes to messing up my food
It REALLY irks me

Depends on the situation honestly
I’m not gonna sit here
and act like I’m holier than the next
Saying I wouldn’t do this or that
It just depends
EVERYONE has a breaking point
Hell me and my wife have gotten into arguments
Cause she messed up my food
She knows how I am
when it comes to messing up my food
It REALLY irks me
I hear where you coming from, no one is perfect, but taking the civil approach is something we should all practice in public, instead of escalating the problem to where someone is assaulted for something as simple as "no pickles, on my popeyes chicken sandwich" is just to petty for me, If they can't get it right, i'll just get my money back and keep it moving.

I hear where you coming from, no one is perfect, but taking the civil approach is something we should all practice in public, instead of escalating the problem to where someone is assaulted for something as simple as "no pickles, on my popeyes chicken sandwich" is just to petty for me, If they can't get it right, i'll just get my money back and keep it moving.
but even if they put them on the sandwich, isn’t it easier to take the pickles off and keep it moving? or is the sandwich ruined due to the pickle juicd

but even if they put them on the sandwich, isn’t it easier to take the pickles off and keep it moving? or is the sandwich ruined due to the pickle juicd
yea i could, but i didn't pay them for me to their job. It's a simple request, also a waste of pickles. If you can't follow simple instructions you shouldn't be handling the food. I wouldn't trust that person to make my food.

some of you guys do not value the luxury of being able to eat food comfortably. although it is your money, it is still trivial knowing that there millions of people who would not hesitate or complain about a meal that was not done the way they asked for. that is some high and mighty stance. it is a fragile situation because people have different standards. but no way will i get bent out of shape for something that. bigger fish to fry than being mad that you did not get it 'your way'.

some of you guys do not value the luxury of being able to eat food comfortably. although it is your money, it is still trivial knowing that there millions of people who would not hesitate or complain about a meal that was not done the way they asked for. that is some high and mighty stance. it is a fragile situation because people have different standards. but no way will i get bent out of shape for something that. bigger fish to fry than being mad that you did not get it 'your way'.

yea i could, but i didn't pay them for me to their job. It's a simple request, also a waste of pickles. If you can't follow simple instructions you shouldn't be handling the food. I wouldn't trust that person to make my food.

I gotta roll with shots bro. It’s a $4 sandwich, bro. Not like it’s a $40+ piece of meat that was cooked at the wrong temperature which will fundamentally alter the taste of something expensive. Asking for a refund or new sandwich seems petty and even note wasteful than the pickles that were absolutely placed on your sandwich.

This. Whenever I read about people who get triggered by things like this, I always wonder how they react when they encounter situations that are reasonably worthy of anger.

Back
Top Bottom