So a MARRIED Woman said this to me today...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I can only pray that someday HenzGod will destroy all of my wife's entries while I watch, and record, to fap later.
Entries eh?
yes entries as in vagina, butthole, and mouth.
pimp.gif

I can only pray that someday HenzGod will destroy all of my wife's entries while I watch, and record, to fap later.
Entries eh?
pimp.gif
whooaa dere 
Spoiler [+]

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just smash with no regard.  who cares, she's not gonna wild out and get pissed because you can just put her on blast. 

laugh.gif
 I aint worried bout her or what she thinks.. It just baffles me that she can dead be serious with that question like.. You're married and u can fix ur lips to talk bout some exclusivity $%%$..

Oh, and no pics.. She's turrible, I dont eem wanna beat, just a lil bop

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 @ woody

laugh.gif
  this thread is why marriage is something that should be considered less and less of an option.

im laughing my butt off right now at the nerve of that girl.  she wants you all for her  and she wants her all for you,  and the husband is just the odd man out.

sucks for dude,  but i don't feel sorry for him because he shoulda knew what he was dealing with before he wifed it and put a ring on it.

Entries eh?
pimp.gif
If henzo came up to you and said "I like ya...and I want cha...and uh, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice."
What would be your choice?

laugh.gif
 10 pages because of who the OP is.
pimp.gif

And it doesn't surprise me at all.  I've messed with a few engaged women before and 1 even invited me to the wedding. 
tired.gif

Smash tell her that you won't and lie.

You're the HenzGOD she's married so therefore she's beneath you already.

similar thing happened to me a while back.. she wasnt married, but she was living with her bf AND daughter at the time.. *shrug
girl had the nerve to ask me if she was the only one i was talking to 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

who is this Henz0 that all ya'll are geekin over- i been around here too long- only seen the name in the new era thread........

72dngg.jpg

OH YOU GON' LEARN TODAY.....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 10 pages because of who the OP is.
pimp.gif

And it doesn't surprise me at all.  I've messed with a few engaged women before and 1 even invited me to the wedding. 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

similar thing happened to me a while back two weeks ago.. she wasnt married, but she was living with her bf AND daughter at the time.. *shrug

tired.gif

but really, tho..

Spoiler [+]
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom