So a MARRIED Woman said this to me today...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

who is this Henz0 that all ya'll are geekin over- i been around here too long- only seen the name in the new era thread........

72dngg.jpg

OH YOU GON' LEARN TODAY.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 ayo

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Entries eh?
yes entries as in vagina, butthole, and mouth.
pimp.gif
If henzo came up to you and said "I like ya...and I want cha...and uh, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice."
What would be your choice?
@zapatohead408
Are you going to answer my question?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 10 pages because of who the OP is.
pimp.gif

And it doesn't surprise me at all.  I've messed with a few engaged women before and 1 even invited me to the wedding. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   all i can say is damn, and im not suprised one bit either.  truthfully women like that are scum but i place way more blame on the man if he even deserves to be called a man in those relationships for their horrible judgement of character. usually in cases like this all the warning sides are right there in front of you but the man is either lacking a brain or a backbone or both and it goes down right in front of him.

i got girls that live in cities outside of LA that i visit frequently and regardless of their relationship status at the time when im there  they'll give up the buns  and i'll be more then happy to beat it up as long as their not married.  to me the majority of the time  its because they married a sucker or their in a relationship with a sucker. if you can't see the warning signs or see through your girl when she's playing games most of the time it's because your gulliable in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 10 pages because of who the OP is.
pimp.gif

And it doesn't surprise me at all.  I've messed with a few engaged women before and 1 even invited me to the wedding. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   all i can say is damn, and im not suprised one bit either.  truthfully women like that are scum but i place way more blame on the man if he even deserves to be called a man in those relationships for their horrible judgement of character. usually in cases like this all the warning sides are right there in front of you but the man is either lacking a brain or a backbone or both and it goes down right in front of him.

i got girls that live in cities outside of LA that i visit frequently and regardless of their relationship status at the time when im there  they'll give up the buns  and i'll be more then happy to beat it up as long as their not married.  to me the majority of the time  its because they married a sucker or their in a relationship with a sucker. if you can't see the warning signs or see through your girl when she's playing games most of the time it's because your gulliable in my opinion.

laugh.gif
  I agree.  That's how most of the females were.  They were engaged to a dude who they really wasn't marrying out of love, dudes treated them like dirt, or they simply was %%+! goblin. 

yes entries as in vagina, butthole, and mouth.
pimp.gif
If henzo came up to you and said "I like ya...and I want cha...and uh, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's your choice."
@zapatohead408
you think I'm stupid or something?

@zapatohead408
I guess it's the easy way,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@zapatohead408
No, I don't, I was just asking you a question.
You just said you'd let henzo "destroy all of your wife's entries while you watch, and record, to fap later."
If you're willing to let him do all that to your wife and fap to him, what's keeping you from letting him do that to you?

@zapatohead408
You just said you'd let henzo "destroy all of your wife's entries while you watch, and record, to fap later."
If you're willing to let him do all that to your wife and fap to him, what's keeping you from letting him do that to you?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

please respond

@zapatohead408
once again, you think I'm stupid or something?
of course the easy way. Stop asking stupid questions.

Back
Top Bottom