So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

thoughts on the supposedly new hypebeast of 2010...
tumblr_lc2gjpFj4T1qz6dqeo1_400.jpg

idk but ive been wearing snapbacks since the longest now everybody wears them i remeber people use to tell me "why the hell you wearing old @+# 90s hat" now everywears them thanks to damn tyga

idk but ive been wearing snapbacks since the longest now everybody wears them i remeber people use to tell me "why the hell you wearing old @+# 90s hat" now everywears them thanks to damn tyga

Keys on a lanyard is hypebeast? Eff that nonsense. I've yet to lose my keys since 06.

Originally Posted by shycagoill

That right there

Originally Posted by shycagoill

That right there

Unlike most people that wear them for fashion I wear a simple, classic black G-Shock on a day-to-day basis.  This year's Hypebeast sketch is pretty weak.

Unlike most people that wear them for fashion I wear a simple, classic black G-Shock on a day-to-day basis.  This year's Hypebeast sketch is pretty weak.

damn, G-shocks still?  i thought those deaded ages ago and were all sent back to the k-marts from which they came....
laugh.gif

SLR?
APC same as above...this sounds like 2008's hypebeast.

It's now about sperrys/redwing, leather bracelets vintage cameras, dior jeans, oxfords (dude was right about that) beanies, and 2 days of grease(noshower)

damn, G-shocks still?  i thought those deaded ages ago and were all sent back to the k-marts from which they came....
laugh.gif

SLR?
APC same as above...this sounds like 2008's hypebeast.

It's now about sperrys/redwing, leather bracelets vintage cameras, dior jeans, oxfords (dude was right about that) beanies, and 2 days of grease(noshower)

Whats wrong with Levis and a cardi? This time of year its with boots, but I do love me some Sperrys. Ladyfish
pimp.gif
My works keys are on a lanyard lol

Back
Top Bottom