So a new hypebeast picture has surfaced. vol 2010

My contribution. Mini Hype beast. Was looking to go for the more adult look but I realized he didn't look like a hypebeast; just a hipster lol.
mini_hypebeast_2010_by_bimbady-d33n9o2.jpg

My contribution. Mini Hype beast. Was looking to go for the more adult look but I realized he didn't look like a hypebeast; just a hipster lol.
mini_hypebeast_2010_by_bimbady-d33n9o2.jpg

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.
this is 100% accurate in the hood.

Polo shirt or vest or hoody X snapbacks or polo hats X Levi X G-shock is instant swag for a young man in the hood.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Straight broke it down
This. Especially in the south.
sick.gif
sad but true

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by CJ616

Nah, POLO beasting is strong right now.
POLO 2009-Present = Hypebeast.
this is 100% accurate in the hood.

Polo shirt or vest or hoody X snapbacks or polo hats X Levi X G-shock is instant swag for a young man in the hood.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Straight broke it down
This. Especially in the south.
sick.gif
sad but true

Originally Posted by bboy1827

You know what's funny, I've been waiting for this exac hypebeast pic to come out since '06. I'm not gonna lie, I've been dressing like this for a while because when I graduated highschool I would see a couple of people who dressed like this and liked it. I feel it's more grown up, yet still street. And besides, the hypebeast kids are the ones always getting complimented on their clothes lol always wanted to be a cool kid.
Song is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

You know what's funny, I've been waiting for this exac hypebeast pic to come out since '06. I'm not gonna lie, I've been dressing like this for a while because when I graduated highschool I would see a couple of people who dressed like this and liked it. I feel it's more grown up, yet still street. And besides, the hypebeast kids are the ones always getting complimented on their clothes lol always wanted to be a cool kid.
Song is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Cardigans are weak to me... I can't mess wit' em'...
Cardigans worn the way they are supposed to be word are fine, especially in the work place.
Cardigans the way they are worn as a trend in the streets with graphic T's and Jordans, that's weak.

Cardigans worn the way they are supposed to be word are fine, especially in the work place.
Cardigans the way they are worn as a trend in the streets with graphic T's and Jordans, that's weak.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This.

I be hypebeastin....I make it look good though

I always wondered what the people who clown hypebeasts dress like.
laugh.gif

We need cartoon pics for them

I be hypebeastin....I make it look good though

I always wondered what the people who clown hypebeasts dress like.
laugh.gif

We need cartoon pics for them

Everything gets beasted on, ends up makin it to mainstream, and goes full circle again. What u gonna do?

Everything gets beasted on, ends up makin it to mainstream, and goes full circle again. What u gonna do?

Back
Top Bottom