So after all those guns...and when its all said...T.I. will only do 2 months...

eek.gif

Damn they gave dude 305 days of time served, money > law

I know in Ga anytime your locked up before your sentencing can be credited as time served, but I didn't know they did it for house arrest.

For all those saying tip snitched, who did he snitch on?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya gotta under stand, georgia laws are waaaay looser on guns then let's say NYC
you also gotta understand this was an ATF sting op... not like he got pulled over by a ga patrolman

and i like how as time passed and what not the charges got lighter...heres a quick google search and the CNN article

the entertainer, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested in a federal sting Saturday after his bodyguard-turned-informant delivered three machine guns and two silencers to the hip-hop star, according to a Justice Department statement.

Authorities said they found three more firearms in the car in which Harris drove to pick up the machine guns and silencers, "including one loaded gun tucked between the driver's seat where Harris had been sitting and the center console."

At his home, authorities found six other guns, five of them loaded, in his bedroom closet.

its kinda early and i havent had my caffeine fix yet but i count TWELVE guns...on a convicted felon
laugh.gif

and secondly
laugh.gif
at yall who say $$ and fines and whatever...this is thefederal justice system they coulda gave him the fines AND the time...

idk - i dont have any more evidence than anybody here but anybody who knows anything about these situations will say somethings up -

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

they threw the silencers out... he ended up being charged with posession of a firearm by a felon i believe...

Why they throw the silencers out?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya gotta under stand, georgia laws are waaaay looser on guns then let's say NYC
you also gotta understand this was an ATF sting op... not like he got pulled over by a ga patrolman

and i like how as time passed and what not the charges got lighter...heres a quick google search and the CNN article

the entertainer, whose real name is Clifford Harris, was arrested in a federal sting Saturday after his bodyguard-turned-informant delivered three machine guns and two silencers to the hip-hop star, according to a Justice Department statement.

Authorities said they found three more firearms in the car in which Harris drove to pick up the machine guns and silencers, "including one loaded gun tucked between the driver's seat where Harris had been sitting and the center console."

At his home, authorities found six other guns, five of them loaded, in his bedroom closet.
its kinda early and i havent had my caffeine fix yet but i count TWELVE guns...on a convicted felon
laugh.gif

and secondly
laugh.gif
at yall who say $$ and fines and whatever...this is the federal justice system they coulda gave him the fines AND the time...

idk - i dont have any more evidence than anybody here but anybody who knows anything about these situations will say somethings up -

Word...
Maybe because I'm a little crazy mixed with paranoid...
But @@@% got me thinking that he cut some special undercover snitching deal wit the feds...
Something u would only see in the movies...where u give up N's and it never becomes public record...
Ti is a super spy for the feds...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

For all those saying tip snitched, who did he snitch on?
I don't know if he snitched...but something went on that we don't know about.

There's always someone to snitch on BTW...your supplier, your associates, etc.

For T.I.'s sake...The Smoking Gun better not have anything against him...
Originally Posted by Kingtre

You already know.

Tre, remember the OG thread when T.I. got his sentence and it was only a few of us saying there had to be other @!$#...yeah, I think you're looking moreright every day...
laugh.gif

I don't wanna put the snitch label on Clifford, but this is beyond money...

Reading through all the T.I. threads we've had since he got arrested, you can tell who lives in reality and who lives in a dream world.

1. "Money talks"... Martha Stewart HAD WAAAAAAAAY more money than T.I. will ever have... still got thatfed time. Money does not talk when it comes to the Feds. Matter of fact, they'd just hit you with them extra long fines, just because they can. Think ofall the big time dealers who've gone down, been worth hundreds of millions, and none of them could buy their way out? Pshhh....

2. The argument that him being out of jail would do more good than him in jail is a farce. Look at that Road to Redemption show. 2-3 of the what, 7 kids, werestill acting up after. One got picked up on attempted murder and the another got shot hustling. Trust, T.I. is not the person to be talking to our children,especially since all his music is still, "I used to sell dope, I used to bust guns".

3. Let's say (I say that because I'm not sure what the EXACT charges that he actually plead to were) that they dropped EVERYTHING BUT the felon inpossession of a weapon. That's MANDATORY 5 years FED. MANDATORY. So even a 3 year bid would be a stretch. And this dude got 366 days?
laugh.gif

and finally.

4. WHO DID HE SNITCH ON? Anybody, nobody, everybody. Point is, just because arrests weren't made hours after his, doesn't meanCliff didn't tell. He could have given them a 10 page written report on what he knows about going down on the ATL scene or even the hip-hop scene. Himsnitching does not automatically = him wearing a wire in some big sting operation. Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, and Henry Hill never worked a single stingoperation, yet they're some of the most infamous informants ever.

We'll never know for sure unless the paper work comes out... but just because T.I.'s lawyer says he didn't snitch, that doesn't carry enoughweight for me. And I don't care if he did or he didn't because obviously, he did what he had to do for himself and his family... but I'm not buyinginto his $*$%+!*%, either.
laugh.gif

Mike Vick had more bread and was a bigger star than T.I.

Mike Vick has some ******ed #@@ Dog Fighting/Interstate something or other charges.

They were fed charges too.

Mike has to do a year and then came home to a month or two of House Arrest.

Mike wasn't a multiple time felon and didn't get caught w/ anything as bad as multiple illegal weapons. Enough to equip a small Turkish militia.

T.I is my guy and all.....But, something ain't adding up.

Yeah, yeah, don't compare two different cases. But still.

1. "Money talks"... Martha Stewart HAD WAAAAAAAAY more money than T.I. will ever have... still got that fed time. Money does not talk when it comes to the Feds. Matter of fact, they'd just hit you with them extra long fines, just because they can. Think of all the big time dealers who've gone down, been worth hundreds of millions, and none of them could buy their way out? Pshhh....

In regards to this comment Martha's case was well known and documented on major networks and publications, other than BET I didn't really see anybodynotice or care about T.I.'s case, and thats a big difference. Once the general public takes interest or is aware of a situation, especially a FED caseit's pretty much a wrap for you (ie.Mike Vick). Hardly anybody cared about a rapper walking around the streets of Atlanta with guns on him. It simplywasn't that big of a deal, now had T.I. actually shot up a school or something along those lines then he must certainly would have gone down. There wasactual public outcry for Martha to do time, there wasn't the same resentment for T.I.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

1. "Money talks"... Martha Stewart HAD WAAAAAAAAY more money than T.I. will ever have... still got that fed time. Money does not talk when it comes to the Feds. Matter of fact, they'd just hit you with them extra long fines, just because they can. Think of all the big time dealers who've gone down, been worth hundreds of millions, and none of them could buy their way out? Pshhh....

In regards to this comment Martha's case was well known and documented on major networks and publications, other than BET I didn't really see anybody notice or care about T.I.'s case, and thats a big difference. Once the general public takes interest or is aware of a situation, especially a FED case it's pretty much a wrap for you (ie.Mike Vick). Hardly anybody cared about a rapper walking around the streets of Atlanta with guns on him. It simply wasn't that big of a deal, now had T.I. actually shot up a school or something along those lines then he must certainly would have gone down. There was actual public outcry for Martha to do time, there wasn't the same resentment for T.I.

Edit--

Mike Vick has some ******ed #@@ Dog Fighting/Interstate something or other charges.

Mike wasn't a multiple time felon and didn't get caught w/ anything as bad as multiple illegal weapons. Enough to equip a small Turkish militia.
I didn't see any large organizations sponsoring protests over T.I.'s case as PETA did with Mike Vick. Everybody in the nation knew or wasaware of the Mike Vick case, the same can not be said about T.I's.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Mike Vick had more bread and was a bigger star than T.I.

T.I is my guy and all.....But, something ain't adding up.

Yeah, yeah, don't compare two different cases. But still.

pretty much

He needs to thank GOD first then his LAWYER..All those guns and he gets 2 months...Money is a powerfull thing..Mike Vick got way more time than that just forfighting DOGS...All I can say is CONGRATS To TIP for the 2 MONTH bid..

With all this though ... why do you guys care so much ?

Did he snitch on you ? Your friend ? Anybody in your family ?

I don't think so .

NTers live in a dream world where they think that any girl under an 11 is hurt , that Gucci > Getting out their mothers crib .

When in reality , you're just dudes on a sneaker forum ... gossiping about another man .

Even if T.I. DID snitch ... so what ? Guaranteed you soft $%$ NTers would have did the same thing .

Stop acting like y'all are street hustlers . It's annoying , we don't believe you .

Yeah, y'all bring up valid points about the Vick case, I was just saying.

#+!% don't add up man. But the paper work is or will be out there soon enough. So we'll see what's what.

Back
Top Bottom