So after all those guns...and when its all said...T.I. will only do 2 months...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

With all this though ... why do you guys care so much ?

Did he snitch on you ? Your friend ? Anybody in your family ?

I don't think so .

NTers live in a dream world where they think that any girl under an 11 is hurt , that Gucci > Getting out their mothers crib .

When in reality , you're just dudes on a sneaker forum ... gossiping about another man .

Even if T.I. DID snitch ... so what ? Guaranteed you soft $%$ NTers would have did the same thing .

Stop acting like y'all are street hustlers . It's annoying , we don't believe you .
No. That's not it at all.

I, for one, am not built that way. I did some dumb !*#! as a kid, with my dumb *+* friends who were like that, and when people started dying and going away fordecades, I realized that's not what I wanted for my life.

But I think the fact that he's constantly saying "I'm not a snitch"... "Is he snitchin'? no indeed"... is a negative message tothese kids. Not that snitching is the positive message, but basically, he's covering up his mistakes, but at the same time, trying to convince theseimpressionable young people that he's still "a man", and that he's "taking his **** like a man"... which he isn't.

In all honesty, and I know NT is the place of hardened gangsters and real-life thugs, so this need not apply to you, I mean some of you, you live by the gun,you die by the gun, that's your life, not saying there's anything wrong with it, it's just not me.... but I think T.I., if he REAAAAALLLY wanted tochange today's youth, he'd be "Yeah, I messed up, so I'm doing what I can to stay with my family, take care of my family"... because inthe end, that's why he snitched. No one wants to be away from their family. NO ONE.

Of course, that'll never happen because his career would be over, his life in danger, etc....

That's my standpoint.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

But @@@% got me thinking that he cut some special undercover snitching deal wit the feds...
Something u would only see in the movies...where u give up N's and it never becomes public record...
Ti is a super spy for the feds...
eek.gif

laugh.gif
ol james bond type _
Tip is like jack nicholson's character in "The Departed"

Wonder how I face years and I'm still chillin
Easy, let go and let GOD deal with it

at the end of the day, ti is still 5'6 145 ... he saw the light when the charges came ... all that gangster *%*# went out the window ...

alot of ya'll have to understand how dirty the law is, a good lawyer can eat through alot of stuff.
im sure the silencers got thrown out cuz they were illegally sieged. if im not mistaken they didnt have a warrant to go in his house. and they showed the !%*%on TV, fox 5 Atlanta FTL.

i understand the time served thing...i got the same when i went to jail, but i didnt know you could get it from your house arrest. i can see it happening, agood lawyer could arrainge that. thats super gravy if its true.

also, TI dropped alot of paper, i mean they got ALOT of damn money from dude....and will be for the next 3 years that he on probation... (Atlanta probationkicked my !!! for 12 months, being off next month FTW) i know other celebs had longer money than TIP, but like Duece pointed out, their cases where major majortelevised, i mean Martha Stewart was basically on the cover of everything, same with Vick, espn slayed him, and then the outcry for him to go to jail, orMartha to go to jail.... nobody protesting that TI go to jail....

and just from a mans perspective, im happy he aint going away for a year or more, dude was OD'n on guns yea... but i understand his thought process to beprepared if $$* go down. seeing another black man go to prison isnt gonna fix anything. so im happy he got threw the loophole.... its many other people gettingoff for worse.

I don't think so .

NTers live in a dream world where they think that any girl under an 11 is hurt , that Gucci > Getting out their mothers crib .

When in reality , you're just dudes on a sneaker forum ... gossiping about another man .

Even if T.I. DID snitch ... so what ? Guaranteed you soft $%$ NTers would have did the same thing .

Stop acting like y'all are street hustlers . It's annoying , we don't believe you .
Chi you cool people's but you need to chill G

i dont know who all you know from NT but dont get it twisted everybody on here isnt some young want to be thug

but some of us have been in the streets(not something im happy about)

i have a friend doing a 75 year bid cuz some dudes snitched on him the last thing i want to do is support a dude thats doing the same thing

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I don't think so .

Chi you cool people's but you need to chill G

i dont know who all you know from NT but dont get it twisted everybody on here isnt some young want to be thug

but some of us have been in the streets(not something im happy about)

i have a friend doing a 75 year bid cuz some dudes snitched on him the last thing i want to do is support a dude thats doing the same thing
Of course everybody isn't .

You from the Chi ... you good .
laugh.gif

It's just some dudes on here acting like they know about the streets when they post their WDYWT fits everyday lampin' with thick glasses on .

It's like ... @%#+ don't be adding up .

I just don't understand how people get so mad when people (whose situation isn't touching them personally) snitch ...

When for the most part , if the other dude was in the situation , he'd do the same damn thing .

2 years of hell vs. 2 months & people probably not knowing you snitched .

What one do you think people will take ? Be realistic .

I still don't think T.I. told anything ... @%#+ , if he did , they told on him first ... how you think he got caught ?
laugh.gif

alfa aint the only person talking. atlanta dudes got the best lawyers. gucci got off with a body on bond

Anybody who doesnt think that dude TI snitched is on something man..... 2 month SMH at American justice system

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

and just from a mans perspective, im happy he aint going away for a year or more, dude was OD'n on guns yea... but i understand his thought process to be prepared if $$* go down. seeing another black man go to prison isnt gonna fix anything. so im happy he got threw the loophole.... its many other people getting off for worse.
I don't think anyone wants him to do time, but if it's at the expense of another man's freedom who hasn't been caught up, Ican't support that.

I don't participate in illegal activities nor have I ever acted like it. But I can't subscribe to the "it's ok to snitch" ideal.

If you engage in illegal activities on your own free will then you know the consequences of your actions. To help put another man in prison due to yourincompetence just shows a lack of integrity to me. Especially when he just fired someone for being an informant. If you do wrong, accept responsibility foryour actions. Or else, stay away from activities that may put you in that type of situation.

I guess no it doesn't affect me directly, but we talk about a lot of #*!# that doesn't?

"the labeling of a snitch is a lifetime scar
you'll always be in jail _, just minus the bars"

What I don't get is...OK...lets say something is fishy right?
but you DONT know for a FACT that dude snitched...whats the point of trippin about it
He could have, he may not have,(i dont think he did) if you DONT know...then what the eff is the point of getting all butthurt about it? not supporting dudewhen you dont even know if its a fact or whatever? SPECULATION...
you can think he is a snitch all you want...if it aint a proven FACT, then fuqq it...how do you know...? and why take the negative outcome ifyou dont kniow?

anyways good news...when he gets out hes gonna be right back on top of the game

Originally Posted by MrWavez

but you DONT know for a FACT that dude snitched...whats the point of trippin about it
He could have, he may not have,(i dont think he did) if you DONT know...then what the eff is the point of getting all butthurt about it? not supporting dude when you dont even know if its a fact or whatever? SPECULATION...
you can think he is a snitch all you want...if it aint a proven FACT, then fuqq it...how do you know...? and why take the negative outcome if you dont kniow?

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure no one is butthurt by it...you gotta understand that all the speculation iswarranted. I know T.I.'s one of your fav. rappers, but if you look at the FACTS with an unbiased mind...somethingain't adding up here.

But like I said before...I'm not gonna call homie a snitch because I don't wanna jump to conclusions. I'm not faulting those who do though. 1 + 1is supposed to equal 2, not 3.5...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MrWavez

He could have, he may not have,(i dont think he did) if you DONT know...then what the eff is the point of getting all butthurt about it? not supporting dude when you dont even know if its a fact or whatever? SPECULATION...
you can think he is a snitch all you want...if it aint a proven FACT, then fuqq it...how do you know...? and why take the negative outcome if you dont kniow?

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure no one is butthurt by it...you gotta understand that all the speculation is warranted. I know T.I.'s one of your fav. rappers, but if you look at the FACTS with an unbiased mind...something ain't adding up here.

But like I said before...I'm not gonna call homie a snitch because I don't wanna jump to conclusions. I'm not faulting those who do though. 1 + 1 is supposed to equal 2, not 3.5...

Yea, I was just sayin.....i know something aint right, but who knows what it could be

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

at the end of the day, ti is still 5'6 145 ... he saw the light when the charges came ... all that gangster *%*# went out the window ...
laugh.gif
so true...

I still don't think T.I. told anything ... @%#+ , if he did , they told on him first ... how you think he got caught ?

Note to self...never do anything illegal around Kneesh....
laugh.gif

So he cant afford to pay his lawyer to get him a lower sentence but he can afford to pay the entire Feds to keep his informant documents secret risking dozensof peoples careers?

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Note to self...never do anything illegal around Kneesh....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word. Using the "He told on me 1st" excuse.

Back
Top Bottom