So, an article I wrote is on the Huffington Post

Read that yesterday and thought it made total sense.. well at least from a mathematical sense. Great stuff OP!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by DLo13

FR3SH says Hi.
laugh.gif

what's your record in the tourney so far? we have a big #$! sportsbetting thread,  why not share a couple strong plays for tomorrow if you're so confident

Because people pay hundreds / thosuands of dollars to buy the plays from us? We post lots of free stuff on the site though. We ran so good in conf tourneys it was ******ed, like 72-31 or something.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

nice article man, I remember you back in the day when I first started playing poker and you told me about some site where I referred you for a bonus offer (can't remember the site but it had a terrible layout and I think your buddy ran it or something like that? 
laugh.gif
) Anyways thats cool your still playing poker, what site you play on now?

Yeah, I've been playing professionally for 2 years while doing the sports betting stuff for Bob on the side. Trying to see if I can have enough to pay for b-school before I stat in September. I had a poker thread awhile back, and then some .10/.25 type dudes were trying to tell me that I was wrong about this or that and it got irritating so I stopped posting.

Back
Top Bottom