So Asher Roth is Gay?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

If youre gay, stay your $@* hidden, I dont need to have thoughts of what Asher is doing on the road
Why would that be what you start thinking about if he came out? Do you think about what straight artists are doing on the road normally?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Who is Asher Roth?

Kid Vid's true identity. adding to what Falcon4567 said: yes, Why would you be thinking of that if he were gay? ...or...just why would you think of that atall?? And did Asher really get dropped from the label?

The funny thing is there are probably a ton of gay rappers.. And your favorite rapper might be gay.. which would make you gay too.. lol Rap is too homophobicbut stats say it's as gay as anything out there.. Sheesh.. Live and let live!

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

You are late and wrong...
http://rapradar.com/2009/...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]This weekend, rumors swirled that Asher Roth was a homosexual. Clearing the air, Ash released this statement:[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I hate to disappoint and take away the entertainment of it all but I am straight, not gay. It's disheartening to know such "news" on someone's personal life can be portrayed as fact with no viable source. This, to me, is an opportunity to expose our vulnerability to lies and manipulation through unprofessional and irresponsible news outlets, in which people consider TRUTH. Further, someone's sexual orientation should NEVER be big news, as it delivers a troubling message to children that they can't be themselves without fear of judgment. Race, creed, and sexual persuasion should not just be tolerated but understood and accepted. It's extremely disappointing that this topic would be used with the intention of being hurtful. We are near 2010….2010!! Yet race, sex and religion still play a major role in a hate driven society. For the love of the future and humanity….let's wake up.[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Asher.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by And I Love It

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

You are late and wrong...
http://rapradar.com/2009/...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]This weekend, rumors swirled that Asher Roth was a homosexual. Clearing the air, Ash released this statement:[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I hate to disappoint and take away the entertainment of it all but I am straight, not gay. It's disheartening to know such "news" on someone's personal life can be portrayed as fact with no viable source. This, to me, is an opportunity to expose our vulnerability to lies and manipulation through unprofessional and irresponsible news outlets, in which people consider TRUTH. Further, someone's sexual orientation should NEVER be big news, as it delivers a troubling message to children that they can't be themselves without fear of judgment. Race, creed, and sexual persuasion should not just be tolerated but understood and accepted. It's extremely disappointing that this topic would be used with the intention of being hurtful. We are near 2010….2010!! Yet race, sex and religion still play a major role in a hate driven society. For the love of the future and humanity….let's wake up.[/color]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Asher.
pimp.gif

Asher staying politically correct with this....

I woulda went off on dudes

I don't care what he says...he could've gone with any beer on that bar and went with Miller Lite...suspect.

Back
Top Bottom