So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Today marks the 46th anniversary of the assisination of Malcolm X.

With that said...if you need any more proof of a man who escaped the shakles of mental slavery then look no more.

LOMAX: Are you suggesting that all of us who fight for integration are after a white woman?

MALCOLM X: I wouldn’t say all of you, but let the evidence speak for itself. Check up on these integration leaders, and you will find that most of them are either married to or hooked up with some white woman. Take that meeting between James Baldwin and Robert Kennedy; practically everybody there was interracially married. Harry Belafonte is married to a white woman; Lorraine Hansberry is married to a white man; Lena Horne is married to a white man.

Now how can any Negro, man or woman, who sleeps with a white person speak for me? No black person married to a white person can speak for me!

LOMAX: Why?

MALCOLM X: Why? Because only a man who is ashamed of what he is will marry out of his race. There has to be something wrong when a man or a woman leaves his own people and marries somebody of another kind. Men who are proud of being black marry black women; women who are proud of being black marry black men.

This is particularly true when you realize that these Negroes who go for integration and intermarriage are linking up with the very people who lynched their fathers, raped their mothers, and put their kid sisters in the kitchen to scrub floors. Why would any black man in his right mind want to marry a lyncher, a murderer, a rapist, a dope peddler, a gambler, a hog eater… Why would any black man want to marry a devil… for that’s just what the white man is.

i will ask and someone can provide some insight proof of such.... can anyone name a beautiful/successful/intelligent white women that is with a minority...that doesnt have waaaaaaaaaay more then them or supports them?

With that said...if you need any more proof of a man who escaped the shakles of mental slavery then look no more.

LOMAX: Are you suggesting that all of us who fight for integration are after a white woman?

MALCOLM X: I wouldn’t say all of you, but let the evidence speak for itself. Check up on these integration leaders, and you will find that most of them are either married to or hooked up with some white woman. Take that meeting between James Baldwin and Robert Kennedy; practically everybody there was interracially married. Harry Belafonte is married to a white woman; Lorraine Hansberry is married to a white man; Lena Horne is married to a white man.

Now how can any Negro, man or woman, who sleeps with a white person speak for me? No black person married to a white person can speak for me!

MALCOLM X: Why? Because only a man who is ashamed of what he is will marry out of his race. There has to be something wrong when a man or a woman leaves his own people and marries somebody of another kind. Men who are proud of being black marry black women; women who are proud of being black marry black men.

This is particularly true when you realize that these Negroes who go for integration and intermarriage are linking up with the very people who lynched their fathers, raped their mothers, and put their kid sisters in the kitchen to scrub floors. Why would any black man in his right mind want to marry a lyncher, a murderer, a rapist, a dope peddler, a gambler, a hog eater… Why would any black man want to marry a devil… for that’s just what the white man is.
Wow, fighting racism with racism
roll.gif
The reformed Malcolm X wouldn't have agreed with his old mentality, yet you do?

I actually agree with the sentiment to an extent. Whenever a person of a certain race dates exclusively outside of their race I always wonder what happened to them to not be attracted to people like them.

Originally Posted by LDJ

i will ask and someone can provide some insight proof of such.... can anyone name a beautiful/successful/intelligent white women that is with a minority...that doesnt have waaaaaaaaaay more then them or supports them?
I don't have a camera in every BM/WW household, so I couldn't tell you...

Originally Posted by LDJ

so much toomfoolery and stupidity and self hate etc.. in this thread

I like my penis
My penis is a part of my very beings
White women make my penis happy
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

Need more like ya mang, we need more like ya
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LDJ

I like my penis
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

smile.gif

but too like non of any other.... i mean like/love who you wanna but to dislike all of any but one...

i mean we get it black is tuckie icky to you.. they are all loud mouth talk to the hand dont go there multi baby daddy and fat

Fighting racism with racism...but ironically this whole society is built on the very thing that we all wish would disappear. Unfortunately, when I turn on my television or I go to the grocery store and see magazines that promote an ideal standard of beauty that image happens to be European. Now you can state that the powers that be hold the key, which may be the true from a status quo standpoint, but the psychological impact of these images on a so called minorities sub consciousness is stronger than you would think.

In a country that promotes unity and professes to be the land of diversity, in the real world you see nothing short of hypocrisy. The reformed Malcolm X branched off from the NOI and created the OAAU. Find out what exactly the OAAU stood for and then you would see that unity was what Malcolm wanted for blacks in this country. A form of unity that is constantly under threat from old tactics of divide and conquer, and a host of old tricks that have been used to keep people in a pacified state where cognition remains last.

Fighting racism with racism...but ironically this whole society is built on the very thing that we all wish would disappear. Unfortunately, when I turn on my television or I go to the grocery store and see magazines that promote an ideal standard of beauty that image happens to be European. Now you can state that the powers that be hold the key, which may be the true from a status quo standpoint, but the psychological impact of these images on a so called minorities sub consciousness is stronger than you would think.

In a country that promotes unity and professes to be the land of diversity, in the real world you see nothing short of hypocrisy. The reformed Malcolm X branched off from the NOI and created the OAAU. Find out what exactly the OAAU stood for and then you would see that unity was what Malcolm wanted for blacks in this country. A form of unity that is constantly under threat from old tactics of divide and conquer, and a host of old tricks that have been used to keep people in a pacified state where cognition remains last.

and this is why he isnt celebrated and martin is... the main problem is this we are all the same bs... and no differences.. we are all different and alot of stereotypes are very true... thing is if we didnt hold them against ppl or discriminate against one another because of it.

but it that will never happen so....

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

I like my penis
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

smile.gif

but too like non of any other.... i mean like/love who you wanna but to dislike all of any but one...

i mean we get it black is tuckie icky to you.. they are all loud mouth talk to the hand dont go there multi baby daddy and fat

I didn't say all that, I don't think all black women are fat--Most African women are thin and beautiful, the ones that people on NT like are fat but said NTers are entitled to their preferences even tho I poke fun at it it doesn't mean I don't want them to like said women
ohwell.gif

I can honestly say most black women I know personally and associate myself with are intelligent, ambitious and classy, I dunno what kinda women you be dealing with
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

I like my penis
I love white women
Therefore I hate myself

DAT LDJ LOGIC
pimp.gif

smile.gif

I didn't say all that, I don't think all black women are fat--Most African women are thin and beautiful, the ones that people on NT like are fat but said NTers are entitled to their preferences even tho I poke fun at it it doesn't mean I don't want them to like said women
ohwell.gif

I can honestly say most black women I know and associate myself with are intelligent, ambitious and classy

so why non? i mean i understand your relative young but to be exclusively... i mean nuttin wrong with outside of race but to deny their isnt a physchological hangup in dating one race or exclusively one type of person

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif

I can honestly say most black women I know and associate myself with are intelligent, ambitious and classy

so why non? i mean i understand your relative young but to be exclusively... i mean nuttin wrong with outside of race but to deny their isnt a physchological hangup in dating one race or exclusively one type of person

Who the hell said I exclusively date anything? I like white women a lot, I don't "exclusively" date them?
laugh.gif
I know what you're reaching for but if I'm psychologically hung up on white women then aren't you psychologically hung up on black females or is that different just cause you black? I've been with several black/African women don't get it twisted, because you like white women doesn't mean its impossible for you to be attracted to anyone else

you guys are hilarious

Originally Posted by LDJ

ohwell.gif

Who the hell said I exclusively date anything? I like white women a lot, I don't "exclusively" date them?
laugh.gif
I know what you're reaching for but if I'm psychologically hung up on white women then aren't you psychologically hung up on black females or is that different just cause you black? I've been with several black/African women don't get it twisted, because you like white women doesn't mean its impossible for you to be attracted to anyone else

you guys are hilarious

im saying in general there are ppl who do it is there not? and how can i be hung up on race of black if i have a kate upton is hot thread... ?

Originally Posted by LDJ

AntonLaVey wrote:

laugh.gif

you guys are hilarious

Tell me you're joking.

Originally Posted by NYC game

With a name like Nawlin's I figured you were from New Orleans not Cali
laugh.gif

My little brother made this screen name and is a huge Lil Wayne fan
sick.gif
Dude made some threads about his greatness, but NT roasted him and he hasn't used this since 08
laugh.gif
I'm too lazy to make another name

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

you guys are hilarious

Tell me you're joking.

Absolutely not, there are black dudes who EXCLUSIVELY date black women how is that different? Is he implying that people are supposed to stick to their race because I don't agree with that!!! Someone in this thread already admitted being conditioned to exclusively like black women, everyone is conditioned in one way or another to like what we like-

laugh.gif

you guys are hilarious

Tell me you're joking.

Absolutely not, there are black dudes who EXCLUSIVELY date black women how is that different? Is he implying that people are supposed to stick to their race because I don't agree with that!!! Someone in this thread already admitted being conditioned to exclusively like black women, everyone is conditioned in one way or another to like what we like-

same as white same as etc... but it is true a conditioning... thing is thinking silent superiority over another

Originally Posted by LDJ

Tell me you're joking.

same as white same as etc... but it is true a conditioning... thing is thinking silent superiority over another

WTH is "true conditioning", your mother, your community, your friends, prolly conditioned you to like something---racism, all racism is based on double standards

The only thing that makes this different is that someone has a preference for another race, that's it---You're ok with conditioning as long as it is in line with your agenda

There's a part of me that loves being with white women just to make people like you mad
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Tell me you're joking.

It's not always "superiority" though. I have a fascination with Persian and Spanish girls because I like "different" girls, not because I hate girls of my own ethnicities. I know it's silly but the few times I've gone out with my "own kind" it felt like I was smashing a cousin or some @#$%. There was nothing wrong with them at all

Originally Posted by LDJ

WTH is "true conditioning", your mother, your community, your friends, prolly conditioned you to like something---racism, all racism is based on double standards

The only thing that makes this different is that someone has a preference for another race, that's it---You're ok with conditioning as long as it is in line with your agenda

There's a part of me that loves being with white women just to make people like you mad
smokin.gif

nuttin is wrong with preference what i said is ppl who think all of one race or most is better then another and i love white/black/asian etc but im not saying one is mostly better then another hell i got favs in all

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by LDJ

It's not always "superiority" though. I have a fascination with Persian and Spanish girls because I like "different" girls, not because I hate girls of my own ethnicities.

These people prolly love latinas themselves but when someone likes a white woman it's "conditioning", GTHOWTBS
eyes.gif

It's ok to date outside your race, just as long as it aint white or Jewish

man im white and idk why but in general i find white women the most attractive
doesnt mean i dont recognize attractive women that are other races
but white women are just more attractive to me

Originally Posted by LDJ

smokin.gif

nuttin is wrong with preference what i said is ppl who think all of one race or most is better then another and i love white/black/asian etc but im not saying one is mostly better then another hell i got favs in all

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

smokin.gif

Don't know why we're still arguing

Back
Top Bottom