So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

No, we haven't been brainwashed.

The BBC did a study and had a documentary on this matter. The Egyptians first figured it out and so did the Romans, it's called the golden ratio. The Egyptians painted their queen and kings according to the ratio and also used it in structures. The Romans used the ratio in almost all their architecture. However the golden ratio is not man made, nearly everything we see is made by a ratio, this leads to chaos theory, and I'll
Probably lose you, so I'll just keep it short and say the world follows a aesthetic ratio, regardless of whom observes.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

If you don't see the sadness in not being attracted to your own race I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not saying you have to be exclusive to your race and I'm not saying interacial relationships are bad.  I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

Dudes aren't attacking preferences.  What we are saying is the white woman is placed above others and thats not right.  Love all equally and be proud of your own woman.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

stop that, you're a med student right, you are completely bogus by saying your penis chooses white women

Completely missed the point, you don't need to be an expert in pathology to understand this so I'm not sure what education has to do with it.
eyes.gif

Dude is calling people masochists for loving white women, you can love yourself, hell you can even love your race and your culture and still be attracted to white women. I didn't say my penis CHOOSES white women, I said white women make my penis happy. English, can you read it!!
yea, right i guess it doesnt matter what your degree says, you can still make ridiculous mentally-shut statements, do the white girls date you because of your race? or because they know your in a good position?
you didnt say it in that direct quote, but youve already idolized white women and now you're saying your body is happy when presented with a white woman, thats choosing mane, and that part of your body is not that selective, but its whatever dude, i dont want to stop you and im not trying to stop you, but when you infringe on my life because of my pigmentation i have a problem

What? The argument is changing to why white girls date me? What does this have to do with me liking white women?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even mention in this thread that white women throw themselves at me or any indications of why white women would want to date me, I simply said I like how they look--You gotta be kidding me

And for the record, I'm not one of those people who started messing with white women when they "got in a good position"
ohwell.gif
I've pretty much been on that all my life, and they was with me shooting in the gym
smokin.gif

And the concrete thinking on NT is comedy---Lemme reword it, I am attracted to white women sexually, and intercourse with them is very satisfying therefore I'm not a masochist and I don't hate myself

My body and sexual desires are not that selective, but when it comes to other NTers who like big booty black women it is----DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

Would it make you people feel any better if I said this was my way of getting back at "the man". I'm just tryna do to the white woman what the white man been doing to us for 400 years.
wink.gif

Couple of pics for the fiends

esq-amanda-seyfried-red-riding-hood-0410-lg.jpg

amanda_seyfried_esquire_3.jpg

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

MonStar1 wrote: I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

Dudes aren't attacking preferences.  What we are saying is the white woman is placed above others and thats not right.  Love all equally and be proud of your own woman.
I wouldn't consider a relationship with either of my 2 ethnicities (unless they were 9s or 10s 
laugh.gif
) because I feel like they look too much like my cousins. Does that make me racist?

Not a racist but somebody that has identity issues...you think strangers look like cousins? terrible excuse
laugh.gif

Because black people had to struggle, I can't like white women?
laugh.gif
You people can say black women have the greatest bodies ever and are the most beautiful women on the planet and people can't say the same about white women?

Yea are you just telling yourself this, because based on this exchange you clearly care
ohwell.gif

I could be the proudest black man ever, rock a dashiki and a kufi 24/7 but just as long as I like white women none of the other aspects of black culture that I'm proud of matter--BS
laugh.gif

man, fine you win, you keep dodgin the fact that youre controlling your mind, i didnt say anything about all that other stuff so your diversion tactics are beastly

MonStar1 wrote: I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

I wouldn't consider a relationship with either of my 2 ethnicities (unless they were 9s or 10s 
laugh.gif
) because I feel like they look too much like my cousins. Does that make me racist?
Not a racist but somebody that has identity issues...you think strangers look like cousins? terrible excuse
laugh.gif

Look at Russell Westbrook's girl in the WAG thread in S&T. They're not related but they do look like siblings
sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You people can say black women have the greatest bodies ever and are the most beautiful women on the planet and people can't say the same about white women?

Yea are you just telling yourself this, because based on this exchange you clearly care
ohwell.gif

I could be the proudest black man ever, rock a dashiki and a kufi 24/7 but just as long as I like white women none of the other aspects of black culture that I'm proud of matter--BS
laugh.gif

man, fine you win, you keep dodgin the fact that youre controlling your mind, i didnt say anything about all that other stuff so your diversion tactics are beastly

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?

If you don't see the sadness in not being attracted to your own race I don't know what to tell you.  I'm not saying you have to be exclusive to your race and I'm not saying interacial relationships are bad.  I'm saying if you wouldn't consider a relationship or reproducing with your own race then you have some deep rooted issues.  That goes for men and women of any race. 

There is no sadness in not being attracted to your women of your own race.
I think you're racist just by saying that, because you're saying that one race, whatever yours may be, should be held in a higher place than others.

To me, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Race doesn't matter. I feel bad for you that this isn't your belief. 
tired.gif

But you are probably right that society has placed white folks (not just women) above all other races.

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

^ Girls That Drob...that avy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
congrats

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Honestly man, the last girl's I've actually attempted to date or talk to have been mixed. White girls just come off as skeezers to me usually end up being one-night stand's or booty calls 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously dude! LOVE that avy!!! And *Borat*very nice*Borat* if that's your girl.  
happy.gif

If you don't like women of your ethnicity because of some identity issues, then, yes, you have underlying problems.

However, if you just happen to have preference for girls of some other ethnicity, how is there anything wrong with that? We're not obligated to anyone. Sexual preferences are innate.

Would it make you people feel any better if I said this was my way of getting back at "the man". I'm just tryna do to the white woman what the white man been doing to us for 400 years.
wink.gif

Couple of pics for the fiends

esq-amanda-seyfried-red-riding-hood-0410-lg.jpg

amanda_seyfried_esquire_3.jpg
I've read some of her interviews and she seems like a really nice and sweet girl. I hope you would like her for her and not only because of her skin color.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by randyoss

I think you're racist just by saying that, because you're saying that one race, whatever yours may be, should be held in a higher place than others.

To me, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Race doesn't matter. I feel bad for you that this isn't your belief. 
tired.gif

But you are probably right that society has placed white folks (not just women) above all other races.

You didn't understand what I said.  I never said anybody was higher.  If you don't like your own race then you are clearly putting them below others.  I'm saying like ALL.

Personally, I've only dated outside of my race once (Black) and she was Filipina.

I've never dated a white woman. Not to say that I wouldn't, because I don't discriminate on the box
devil.gif

But I prefer Black Women
pimp.gif

yea, right i guess it doesnt matter what your degree says, you can still make ridiculous mentally-shut statements, do the white girls date you because of your race? or because they know your in a good position?
you didnt say it in that direct quote, but youve already idolized white women and now you're saying your body is happy when presented with a white woman, thats choosing mane, and that part of your body is not that selective, but its whatever dude, i dont want to stop you and im not trying to stop you, but when you infringe on my life because of my pigmentation i have a problem

What? The argument is changing to why white girls date me? What does this have to do with me liking white women?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didn't even mention in this thread that white women throw themselves at me or any indications of why white women would want to date me, I simply said I like how they look--You gotta be kidding me

And for the record, I'm not one of those people who started messing with white women when they "got in a good position"
ohwell.gif
I've pretty much been on that all my life, and they was with me shooting in the gym
smokin.gif

And the concrete thinking on NT is comedy---Lemme reword it, I am attracted to white women sexually, and intercourse with them is very satisfying therefore I'm not a masochist and I don't hate myself

My body and sexual desires are not that selective, but when it comes to other NTers who like big booty black women it is----DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

haha, no one was with you shooting in the gym, it was you by yourself gettin your own rebounds dont front
im pretty sure those guys would smash any woman with a big booty, it just so happens theres more black women with favorably shaped butts to them than white women to them, at least they can feel her booty though, can you feel her race? she rubs her white on you and wala right, that feels good, i empathize with you my white women loving guy, after thinkin about it i just like white girls mane, it makes my body feel better, i prefer it 

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?
lmao, no i didnt say anything about it because I NEVER SAID YOU DIDNT LIKE YOUR RACE OR YOURSELF, lmao
i only had one argument this whole time, "you are close minded because you prefer a race" you havent even acknowledged that argument to poke a hole in it lmao

and nah that question is way to complex mane, forward it to oj da juicman, have him reword it and then i will understand it

tired.gif

You didn't understand what I said.  I never said anybody was higher.  If you don't like your own race then you are clearly putting them below others.  I'm saying like ALL.
How so?

This assumption is the crux of your argument and its wrong.

It is like saying if you are not with us you are against us.

I am with no one. Brown skin is not an obligation.

*EDIT*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

haha, no one was with you shooting in the gym, it was you by yourself gettin your own rebounds dont front
im pretty sure those guys would smash any woman with a big booty, it just so happens theres more black women with favorably shaped butts to them than white women to them, at least they can feel her booty though, can you feel her race? she rubs her white on you and wala right, that feels good, i empathize with you my white women loving guy, after thinkin about it i just like white girls mane, it makes my body feel better, i prefer it 

no but i know what she looks like, so now we're saying our visual senses don't have a part in our sexual arousal? I feel sry of you black women loving guys as well
grin.gif

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal in addition to the other 4 sense, maybe you do need to go to medical school  and have a PhD in quantum physics to understand this?
nerd.gif

And this is the guy who said earlier that he didn't care
laugh.gif

tired.gif

You're saying that women of your own race should be "more attractive to you" than women who aren't of your race.
So I'll say what I said again. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, WHATEVER her race. In fact, race shouldn't even be in the discussion. All that should matter to you is who you find attractive.

Plus, your argument makes no sense in a modern world where people are more often than not a combination of different ethnicities/races.

Why is this such a big issue with you?

PS, I found the girls you posted in your original post to not be attractive, so what you said there about the AWG makes no sense to me b/c it doesn't apply to me.

Originally Posted by theone2401

tired.gif

How so?

How about...I just do not give a damn
not really, its like saying, its sad if youre not attracted to your own race, hahaha, there is no us or them, its how can you discriminate like that, he never said you shouldnt like other races

So because I like women who are different than me in ethnicity and culture, I'm putting my own kind down?
laugh.gif
I've lived among certain cultures my entire life, and those cultures will always be a part of who I am. It's wrong for me to want to experience something new or different?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
smokin.gif

no but i know what she looks like, so now we're saying our visual senses don't have a part in our sexual arousal? I feel sry of you black women loving guys as well

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal, maybe you do need to go to medical school to understand this?
nerd.gif
race is not visual, its mental, if it was visual you wouldve said fair-toned women, you chose race, not pigmentation

Originally Posted by theone2401

How so?

How about...I just do not give a damn
not really, its like saying, its sad if youre not attracted to your own race, hahaha, there is no us or them, its how can you discriminate like that, he never said you shouldnt like other races

It is not sad.

It is only sad because you have an expectation that the other person does not share and is therefore not meeting your expectation.

People discriminate every single time they make a decision on ANYTHING. Why is one about race any different?

Back
Top Bottom