So basically white women just look better right? vol. read 1st

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

man, fine you win, you keep dodgin the fact that youre controlling your mind, i didnt say anything about all that other stuff so your diversion tactics are beastly

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?
lmao, no i didnt say anything about it because I NEVER SAID YOU DIDNT LIKE YOUR RACE OR YOURSELF, lmao
i only had one argument this whole time, "you are close minded because you prefer a race" you havent even acknowledged that argument to poke a hole in it lmao

and nah that question is way to complex mane, forward it to oj da juicman, have him reword it and then i will understand it

LOL I never even said I prefer white women, I just said I like them a lot---NT concluded that I prefer white women (there are black dudes who prefer black women, I don't see you going this hard at them)---I clearly said a few pages back that my true preference is for body type not skin color but people like you choose to ignore it because the idea of someone liking white women cuts deeep

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by randyoss

There is no sadness in not being attracted to your women of your own race.
I think you're racist just by saying that, because you're saying that one race, whatever yours may be, should be held in a higher place than others.

To me, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Race doesn't matter. I feel bad for you that this isn't your belief. 
tired.gif

But you are probably right that society has placed white folks (not just women) above all other races.

You didn't understand what I said.  I never said anybody was higher.  If you don't like your own race then you are clearly putting them below others.  I'm saying like ALL.
How so?

This assumption is the crux of your argument and its wrong.

It is like saying if you are not with us you are against us.

I am with no one. Brown skin is not an obligation.

*EDIT*

huh?

So if a black man that says "I don't like black women".  Isn't that putting them lower than other races? And this is sad because his mother, sisters, aunts, and cousins are black too. 

haha, no one was with you shooting in the gym, it was you by yourself gettin your own rebounds dont front
im pretty sure those guys would smash any woman with a big booty, it just so happens theres more black women with favorably shaped butts to them than white women to them, at least they can feel her booty though, can you feel her race? she rubs her white on you and wala right, that feels good, i empathize with you my white women loving guy, after thinkin about it i just like white girls mane, it makes my body feel better, i prefer it 

no but i know what she looks like, so now we're saying our visual senses don't have a part in our sexual arousal? I feel sry of you black women loving guys as well

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal, maybe you do need to go to medical school to understand this?
nerd.gif
race is not visual, its mental, if it was visual you wouldve said fair-toned women, you chose race, not pigmentation

LOL so race is simply about skin color now? Has nothing to do with hair, eyes, facial structure, body habitus, etc There are obvious differences between a fair skinned Scandanavian woman and a fair skinned Japanese

Waits for another dumb argument

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no but i know what she looks like, so now we're saying our visual senses don't have a part in our sexual arousal? I feel sry of you black women loving guys as well
grin.gif

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal in addition to the other 4 sense, maybe you do need to go to medical school  and have a PhD in quantum physics to understand this?
nerd.gif

And this is the guy who said earlier that he didn't care
laugh.gif

care about what? you liking white women? bro, you can bang donkeys for all im concerned
care about race of the chicks i talk to? after talking to you ive realized i like white women, i prefer it, they make my body feel good, and it has nothing to do with me putting a race above another, sue me

There is no sadness in not being attracted to your women of your own race.
I think you're racist just by saying that, because you're saying that one race, whatever yours may be, should be held in a higher place than others.

To me, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Race doesn't matter. I feel bad for you that this isn't your belief. 
tired.gif

But you are probably right that society has placed white folks (not just women) above all other races.

You didn't understand what I said.  I never said anybody was higher.  If you don't like your own race then you are clearly putting them below others.  I'm saying like ALL.
You're saying that women of your own race should be "more attractive to you" than women who aren't of your race.
So I'll say what I said again. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, WHATEVER her race. In fact, race shouldn't even be in the discussion. All that should matter to you is who you find attractive.

Plus, your argument makes no sense in a modern world where people are more often than not a combination of different ethnicities/races.

Why is this such a big issue with you?

PS, I found the girls you posted in your original post to not be attractive, so what you said there about the AWG makes no sense to me b/c it doesn't apply to me.

WHen did I ever say that?

I said they should be part of your dating pool and not excluded.  Which means consider beauty from all races.

Don't put words in my mouth.  You are trying to argue without reading.

How so?

*EDIT*

huh?

So if a black man that says "I don't like black women".  Isn't that putting them lower than other races? And this is sad because his mother, sisters, aunts, and cousins are black too. 

If he says I do not like black women in general? Yes.

If he says I do not like black women to date? No.

The worth of a woman is not determined by whether you want to marry her or not...

Looking at your previous post there is no way anyone thought you literally meant do not like as a human being.

grin.gif

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal in addition to the other 4 sense, maybe you do need to go to medical school  and have a PhD in quantum physics to understand this?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
care about what? you liking white women? bro, you can bang donkeys for all im concerned
care about race of the chicks i talk to? after talking to you ive realized i like white women, i prefer it, they make my body feel good, and it has nothing to do with me putting a race above another, sue me

Hmm welcome to the dark-side my friend
wink.gif

Damn now every time I smash a white girl I'm a be thinking I'm putting one race over another, I gotta go smash an equal number of women from every race for the sake of equality
nerd.gif
I think my white count and black are about the same, which may surprise some people---I need to do some catching up Asians, Latinas, Indians, Eskimos, Aborigenes women
I been slipping

As I should

And you didn't say anything about that other stuff because it puts all kinda holes in your argument, can someone be genuinely proud of black culture, music, art, achievements and like white women? Simple question or is that too much for you?
lmao, no i didnt say anything about it because I NEVER SAID YOU DIDNT LIKE YOUR RACE OR YOURSELF, lmao
i only had one argument this whole time, "you are close minded because you prefer a race" you havent even acknowledged that argument to poke a hole in it lmao

and nah that question is way to complex mane, forward it to oj da juicman, have him reword it and then i will understand it

LOL I never even said I prefer white women, I just said I like them a lot---NT concluded that I prefer white women (there are black dudes who prefer black women, I don't see you going this hard at them)---I clearly said a few pages back that my true preference is for body type not skin color but people like you choose to ignore it because the idea of someone liking white women cuts deeep
right after you said leave my ivory princesses alone you said you preferred white women, yes you said that, and then you switched it up, and no that doesnt cut deep, i mess with them all and have already had them all so how is that going to cut deep? ive made comments about the guys saying latina>>>>>> 

How so?

*EDIT*

huh?

The worth of a woman is not determined by whether you want to marry her or not...

Looking at your previous post there is no way anyone thought you literally meant do not like as a human being.

laugh.gif
  you can't be serious.

And I bet white people in the 50's didn't have a problem with blacks but rather not go to school with them.  If you don't wanna interact with a certain group then you don't think highly off them. 

LOL did this guy just imply that visual aesthetics play no part in sexual arousal, maybe you do need to go to medical school to understand this?
nerd.gif
race is not visual, its mental, if it was visual you wouldve said fair-toned women, you chose race, not pigmentation

LOL so race is simply about skin color now? Has nothing to do with hair, eyes, facial structure, body habitus, etc There are obvious differences between a fair skinned Scandanavian woman and a fair skinned Japanese

Waits for another dumb argument

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmao where in that quote do i say race is skin color? point it out, put it in bold and increase the font

huh?

laugh.gif
  you can't be serious.

And I bet white people in the 50's didn't have a problem with blacks but rather not go to school with them.  If you don't wanna interact with a certain group then you don't think highly off them. 

How does dating = wanting to interact?

When someone dates outside of their race do they abandon their family or something? Am i missing something or are you making generalizations...

laugh.gif
  you can't be serious.

When someone dates outside of their race do they abandon their family or something? Am i missing something or are you making generalizations...
the foundation of this entire thread

grin.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm welcome to the dark-side my friend
wink.gif

Damn now every time I smash a white girl I'm a be thinking I'm putting one race over another, I gotta go smash an equal number of women from every race for the sake of equality
nerd.gif
I think my white count and black are about the same, which may surprise some people---I need to do some catching up Asians, Latinas, Indians, Eskimos, Aborigenes women
I been slipping
you mean light side
27540_364536394118_9441_n.jpg

yea man its a tough job, if you cant take it call me and i will smash some for you, but lucky for you theres only 3 races, the "races" you named are just derivatives of black/white mixes or asians, or if you really want to get technical their all products of the bottleneck effect that happened when !*%# sapiens migrated out of Africa

laugh.gif
  you can't be serious.

You can keep trying to turn this into something its not but like I said before...If you don't like yourself then you have issues.  I'm saying its fine to like others but you must like yourself.   Only a fool wouldn't agree with that. 

If Aliens came to the Earth and a dude was like "Naw...I only like Aliens they got them
alien.gif
 faces boy".  Would you think that made sense?  Wouldn't you say "hey man aren't human women good enough"?  Do you think the guy that has sex with his car is normal?  You can say thats an extreme example but its still the same.

Love yourself and your women...NOT more but equally...NOT less but equally.  You can marry, smash, date whoever you want but if you exclude your own race you have issues. 

You're saying that women of your own race should be "more attractive to you" than women who aren't of your race.
So I'll say what I said again. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, WHATEVER her race. In fact, race shouldn't even be in the discussion. All that should matter to you is who you find attractive.

Plus, your argument makes no sense in a modern world where people are more often than not a combination of different ethnicities/races.

PS, I found the girls you posted in your original post to not be attractive, so what you said there about the AWG makes no sense to me b/c it doesn't apply to me.

I said they should be part of your dating pool and not excluded.  Which means consider beauty from all races.

laugh.gif

You said:

be proud of your own woman

What is that if not putting women of your own race above all others?? Plus, your whole argument in your first post is based on attraction to women, whatever race they are. Or did you forget that while trying to skip around what you originally said?

Let's entertain that snippet above with this: who would I be proud of seeing as how I'm of mixed races? Oh wait, your argument assumes that everyone in the world is of a single race.

Also, a protip: don't start a thread by putting words in my mouth and saying that I "put the AWG above all others." Because I sure don't.

wink.gif

From your first post:

But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that men want to have sex, and will "smash" a woman if the opportunity presents itself and there is attraction between the two. You're narrowing it down based on what, an informal poll of a few of your friends and then generalizing that to men of all races? Have you heard the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Because it clearly doesn't. If some men want to smash white chicks with average faces, then why does it hurt you so much?

And one more gem you said:

How rare is it that you hear white men say "I don't like white women"?  Barely ever. But they will say some of the grimiest stuff about women of color "she's ok for a black girl"..."I'd only smash a light skin chick"..

I'm shocked by your omniscience. Since you know what all white men will say, can you tell others how I feel about white women who have visible mustaches? Or does the fact that I'm not a "pure" white man impede your mind reading?

laugh.gif

You said:

be proud of your own woman

What is that if not putting women of your own race above all others?? Plus, your whole argument in your first post is based on attraction to women, whatever race they are. Or did you forget that while trying to skip around what you originally said?

Let's entertain that snippet above with this: who would I be proud of seeing as how I'm of mixed races? Oh wait, your argument assumes that everyone in the world is of a single race.

Also, a protip: don't start a thread by putting words in my mouth and saying that I "put the AWG above all others." Because I sure don't.

wink.gif

From your first post:

But this is my main question....How come men of all races will smash any white chick with a half decent face?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that men want to have sex, and will "smash" a woman if the opportunity presents itself and there is attraction between the two. You're narrowing it down based on what, an informal poll of a few of your friends and then generalizing that to men of all races? Have you heard the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Because it clearly doesn't. If some men want to smash white chicks with average faces, then why does it hurt you so much?

And one more gem you said:

How rare is it that you hear white men say "I don't like white women"?  Barely ever. But they will say some of the grimiest stuff about women of color "she's ok for a black girl"..."I'd only smash a light skin chick"..

I'm shocked by your omniscience. Since you know what all white men will say, can you tell others how I feel about white women who have visible mustaches? Or does the fact that I'm not a "pure" white man impede your mind reading?

You must be 12 years old.  Nothing in this world is absolute.  Of course its not ALL men.  The whole world is based on generalizations my friend.

Also "proud" doesn't mean value more.  It means value period.  Don't put words in my mouth like I said. 

I'll take the 8+'s of each race and leave the rest behind. But that's just me being non-racist.. lol

This thread is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Why can't we just group all bad %*$%#!# into one group instead of generalizing them into segments. I think all of women of all ethniticies/cultures are attractive. White women aren't any better than black, Hispanic, or Indian women for that matter. I don't discriminate, no not at all *Mack Maine voice* 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Too much to read..cliffs please? White women may have had that stigma in the past but I'm noticing more diversity now, not so much but some

Some of ya'll clearly are unfamiliar with the trolling ways of Anton
laugh.gif
That "ivory princess" talk is him just playing up to the e-persona he has on here... dude came on NT throwing the
sick.gif
at pictures of thick black women while reppin TeamNigeria
laugh.gif
%*# had us scratchin our heads... then dude would show up in the Mila Kunis appreciation thread like
smokin.gif
and it was like "oh hell naw"... We kinda jumped the gun assuming Anton only likes white women but he has stated countless times he likes skinny black women as well... but ya'll continue to hold on to this Uncle Ruckus character he trolls under

Dude has stated he doesn't even spit at girls so his preferences (postulations?) never even come into play anyways
laugh.gif
He gets chose...

i dont care about the color of their skin as long as they have nice features then im good
but suppose that the features i like in a women are most common in a white woman than in a black or latina or asian that doesnt meean im racist

Originally Posted by odog24

i dont care about the color of their skin as long as they have nice features then im good
but suppose that the features i like in a women are most common in a white woman than in a black or latina or asian that doesnt meean im racist

That's true too. It's not like women of different ethnicities didn't have straight hair, slim noses, etc before they were taken advantage of by Europeans, so you can't really call it racism if that's what you like

Back
Top Bottom