So, can I get a master list of chick cars, please?

Originally Posted by StonedFace

85% of Scion TC's I see are female driven, no joke, and this is in the Bay Area where its diverse
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
because both men and women live in the bay area.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

post 300zx and i'll slap the +!%@ outta you.

no offense but i don't think any girl would actually want one of those 
laugh.gif

there's a lot that come to mind that aren't necessarily "chick cars" but i see a lot of chicks driving and they are in no particular order:

-rx350

-beetle 

-128i/328i

-c300

-x3 

-a lot of civics, altimas, camrys, and accords but everyone has one so can't really say it's a chick car. 

I drive a tuned 335i and my motor is pushing 375 hp...

Come at me bro

Lol calling it a chicks carand while a 135 and 1M is not what I prefer that thing will wax any of RT model chargers and challengers around here. Bring the hemi on too that srt8 < BMW

Originally Posted by bc60997

I drive a tuned 335i and my motor is pushing 375 hp...

Come at me bro

Lol calling it a chicks carand while a 135 and 1M is not what I prefer that thing will wax any of RT model chargers and challengers around here. Bring the hemi on too that srt8 < BMW

you mad or something?

Srt8>>>BMW
laugh.gif
470 horses on an underpowered engine which is easily capable of close to 500 easily and its half the price. just stop talking with the hate, seriously.

the late model Toyota Celicas.

I have a chance to buy one from a family member but everytime I look at the car, I think about how I've only seen females whipping it around

laugh.gif
people are just naming cars that girls that they know drive.

According to NT, any coupe < $50,000
And any small 4 door car.

Someone please explain why convertibles are considered girl cars.

According to NT I've only owned 1 "guy car".

The Ford Mustang is a very popular car among the females on campus. Every one of them seems to have one

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

The Ford Mustang is a very popular car among the females on campus. Every one of them seems to have one
I've seen a hot female driving a Cobra 
pimp.gif

Not mad at all and the more I think this is a stupid thread.

Zyzz wishes he could afford some of these Chick whips right?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I've seen a hot female driving a Cobra 
pimp.gif
my current chick wants a boss 302 and I'm not even mad.

Lets change this thread to which cars are NOT chick cars. I think the list would be much shorter
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Dumbest thread in the history of life that I have encountered has been encountered

Back
Top Bottom