So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

I really think they couldve done something closer to tge OG with a lunar midsole if they had to change it up....

these look like a GS size take down of the adult version....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think the people who like these don't remember the OG's

indifferent.gif
You're better than that Magic.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That damn Gentry... 
30t6p3b.gif

NO hate to those who like these -- in fact, this will be the first time the color scheme on the "fab 5" b-ball huaraches are done RIGHT since the o.g. (as far as the purple, and o.g. are more collector's items than wearable -- 19 years old+)...

But, just think of these as the black/char IX fusions coming out a year before the actual IX char. retro, and every fan of JB was like
sick.gif
waiting on the "real" retros... 
laugh.gif

Lol Gentry just started. These were in the works way before he was at nsw.

If you do, you're disappointed

I remembered the OGs and I like these. I guess it's a way to add new training tecknology to the old look

SMH...they destroyed the Fab 5's...I remember buying them in 7th grade...I thought I was the man. I wish they didnt kill the soles...Im def not gonna cop.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I really think they couldve done something closer to tge OG with a lunar midsole if they had to change it up....

lunar midsole would be great

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by s dubl

lunar midsole would be great
I agree, a lunar midsole would have worked better

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

indifferent.gif
You're better than that Magic.
lol this ^
 i had these when they released back in the day (early 90s) and in the 2000s i dont mind the free technology

Yup I had these too, Clinton autographed mine for me. Deion sanders even broke his neck once. So yeah, I had these too like everyone else says.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Yup I had these too, Clinton autographed mine for me. Deion sanders even broke his neck once. So yeah, I had these too like everyone else says.

I was at that inauguration

Yes i've got issues with the sole like everyone else,

but it definitely won't stop me from copping... still fresh IMO

Back
Top Bottom