So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

nike-huarache-free-white-red-0.jpg

can't wait

Originally Posted by imxedward

saw a bunch at footactions at various malls
Bro,

This post doesn't help us out unless you state where you saw them. 

Example, Footaction in the greater Atlanta area has them.

Man I have been on vacation the last couple weeks and missed the bball release. Anyone know where I can find a size 12. The OGs are my top 5 all time

After seeing the new color ways that are coming out, I'm glad I didn't cop the first pair. They are nice but there's 2 new color ways I have my eyes on

might be the lightest and most comfortable pair of hi tops made; not sure if i'd really trust them play in (not that i was going to anyway)

not sure how i feel about wearing them with long pants during winter; these just scream summer shoe w/nba socks to me

S/O to "HUSTLIN ON YOU" got both bball and runners from him for retail plus shipping, super legit! My only problem was these bball's are HUGE! Heard everything about going up or down 1/2 size and true to size, I'm a true 10, so ordered a 10.5 and my gosh these are huge, its def a half size DOWN, as for the runners, i got a 10.5 also and those are snug, so either a full size or half size up depending on how snug you like it.

was hesitant at first about these but after seeing them in person and trying them on. I like them and that's coming from an OG sneaker point of view.

For those still looking for the bball ones they still have them at Niketown san Francisco. Was surprised to see them there today and in my size 11.5. I know they had size 11 too. They said that they havent received the runners yet but should be getting them soon. The bball ones are definitely big. I went with my true size 11.5 but the toe box was huge. Tried on the size 11, the toe box was good but it felt a bit narrow for me.

I know its kind of late but anybody know where I can get these in the bay area?  Or if anybody is getting a restock?  Had these back in middle school, and I NEED these back in my life.  Still wear my original pair from 92, but its all scuffed
frown.gif

i don't know how i feel about these. Never been much of a hybrid person, but that's normally with jordans, i don't mind it as much when they do it to other shoes.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just missed out on the finishline restock earlier today.  Got me calling every shoe store around the bay
laugh.gif

are these still available in size 12? had the OGs and would love a new pair

Back
Top Bottom