So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Oh damn, ordered those ASAP with $15 off coupon. 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

huaracherunner.jpg

Anybody got any confirmation on whether the white/reds are Team Red (maroon) like it states, or a Varsity/True Red like the previous pics show (and kinda like the FNL pics show)? That will make or break my purchase.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Anybody got any confirmation on whether the white/reds are Team Red (maroon) like it states, or a Varsity/True Red like the previous pics show (and kinda like the FNL pics show)? That will make or break my purchase.

Peace,
J

attachment

they are team red. the lighting in my closet isn't the best but hopefully this helps

i have no idea how to rotate pics either
eyes.gif

^Haha, thanks man. I think you've tried to post pics of them a few times, and they never show up for me. Always get the empty box + code. I appreciate the head's up, though. Team Red = no purchase for me.

Peace,
J

I ended up getting those black/grey running ones at finishline today. Used the $20 off coupon, so not bad for $80.

My sz 15's came in today.  Happy with them, hopefully the first of 2-3 cw's I pick up.
scaled.php

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i need a release date on those BHM frees.

in the worst way

You and me both the only way I'll be able to get mine is online because I'm stuck overseas for another two months.

A tad snug but it's more the bootie than the length or the width.  The top of my foot feels more pressure than it should ideally.  I went for a run in them and they're ridiculously comfortable.  I wore them casually all night last night without really noticing that they were too small.  

Can anyone help me find a size 12 in the first White/purple/blue Bball release? I can't even find them on ebay.

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Can anyone help me find a size 12 in the first White/purple/blue Bball release? I can't even find them on ebay.
They were a QS right? Hard to find. I happened to walk into Nike in Vegas and they had a full stock...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

They were a QS right? Hard to find. I happened to walk into Nike in Vegas and they had a full stock...
That was around the release date correct.. not recently right? 

Back
Top Bottom