So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Can anyone help me find a size 12 in the first White/purple/blue Bball release? I can't even find them on ebay.
They were a QS right? Hard to find. I happened to walk into Nike in Vegas and they had a full stock...
That was around the release date correct.. not recently right? 
Nah walked right in on like Friday or Saturday and dude brought out my size 11 White/Purple/Blue
laugh.gif

i think I'm going to wait until some hit the outlet before i cop. there is too much heat dropping this month.

Can anyone help me find a size 12 in the first White/purple/blue Bball release? I can't even find them on ebay.

Hey Bro,

I just sold my size 12 yesterday for $135 shipped. I had it up on the site since the day it released about 3 weeks ago.
I'm surprised you didn't see it. I let it go on the cheap because I picked it up for a buddy who needed a sz 11.5. The sz 12 was just too big so
I sold it.

Anyway, the size 12's are hard to find I'd imagine because there were no size 11.5's released.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Hey Bro,

I just sold my size 12 yesterday for $135 shipped. I had it up on the site since the day it released about 3 weeks ago.
I'm surprised you didn't see it. I let it go on the cheap because I picked it up for a buddy who needed a sz 11.5. The sz 12 was just too big so
I sold it.

Anyway, the size 12's are hard to find I'd imagine because there were no size 11.5's released.

I actual got a size 11.5 in the white/blue/purple basketball ones from Niketown San Francisco on Dec. 31st, so size 11.5 were released and do exist for that colorway.

The first release was so confusing. Hope the white/black/red pair comes out. Actually, I just hope the Flights come back.

So, I finally got to see the white/"Team Red" lows in person this week. Not sure what's going on with these, but that shade of red is nowhere CLOSE to what Nike has called "Team Red" for over a decade now. The red on the lycra is more of a True/Varsity red and the laces are closer to a Challenge Red. Neither is close to the maroon shade that Nike calls Team Red. If that was keeping anybody on the fence about them (like me), rest assured, they are pretty much a normal shade of Red.

Peace,
J

Can anybody throw some sites which have/had these (free flight bball) QS .... I organized a pair thru a niketalker but ended up with the runner rather than the bball. sz 14 Anybody???? Im in Australia so some big sites in the USA wont ship here...

D

Originally Posted by GodsAngel301

Is February 11th the correct release date for BHM joints?
allegedly. i hope these aren't too hard to get. it was tough getting the QS pair since they didn't even come to DFW

I did see an 11.5 posted on here for a while so they do in fact exist.. A NT member said he has a size 12 for me but only 10 posts
grin.gif
 The other colors releasing just don't do it for me...

hopefully they release a scream green colorway either runner or Bball

Two quick questions... first time I've been in this forum in years!
- Does the Huarache sock liner always bleed onto your white socks no matter what model shoe it is? My trainers have an orange liner and it leaves my socks stained pink.

- Has anyone actually hooped in these FREEs? It makes no sense why they would make basketball Frees. It seems to defeat the purpose of the technology. Who wants to play basketball barefoot? Is this going to mess my feet up?

1. I have the QS/OG Huarache BBall, Volt BBall and black/grey runners and none have stained my socks yet, granted I've only worn white socks with the Volts yesterday for about a half hour.
2. Consensus on performance - terrible for basketball.  We discussed this in the other thread with some disagreement - the these are a NSW release.  Some believe NSW = use for performance at your own risk.  The traction is awful according to everyone that's played in them.

A reputable eBay seller has a sz 8-13 of the stealth grey/neptune blue runners for retail + $15 shipping.
There was another seller that had an all white base/support cage with royal blue/navy blue in the bootie but it can't find it anymore.  
ohwell.gif

EDIT: Found 'em...

scaled.php

scaled.php

i swear i saw pics of the runners in white/royal/purple cw...anyone have the pics? Would love a scream green cw too

Back
Top Bottom