So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

these are the most comfortable shoes I have bought in years. Can wear them all day and have no discomfort at all

c/s, Nike hit these out of the park.  I like these even more than the Free Run 2's.  The bootie is great for days where you have to do a ton of walking.

Had to pass on the IVs if I couldn't get a discount so checked Swoosh to see if the blk/yellows were up & shockingly they had a 14 and 15.  Went ahead & pulled the trigger on the 15 since I go up in Free Runs & 3.0s.  If they don't fit I'm gonna send em back & get a 14 and cop the blk/silver from Eastbay.  I'm going in deep on Free's this spring, Lord help my pocketbook.  Jordans (can't believe I'm saying this) are starting to get played out for me due to the hype/resellers.

My boy was at the ES in Oregon yesterday...looked and saw they had 3 pairs of BHM left, one happened to be a 12.

$53 out the door.

pimp.gif

I liked the og.colorways but idk these aint that bad...might grow on me the more I stare

My stealths came in yesterday, I'm not excited about them as I thought I'd be.  Probably going to send them back to NDC, maybe I'll pickup the stealth BBalls.

Originally Posted by ehh

My stealths came in yesterday, I'm not excited about them as I thought I'd be.  Probably going to send them back to NDC, maybe I'll pickup the stealth BBalls.

What dont you like about them?

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by ehh

that's what i'm trying to figure. they are clean.

my only complaint about the shoe is the releases. i can never tell when a pair is coming out

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by ehh

Nothing objective, they're comfy as hell obviously.  Just a personal preference, I'm lukewarm on the colorway in person.

Really hoping this isn't as far as it goes for huarache retros... I'm glad I passed, I'd just be really irked if they never retroed that OG white colorway properly and just left us with these instead.

Looks like the runners with two-tone booties are finally on the way!  Very pumped for this stretch of releases, wasn't too thrilled with the c/w's that have released for the runners so far.
nike-huarache-free-2012-black-tropique-magenta-2-570x381.jpg

Hoping most of these drop in the next few months...

nike-huarache-free-run.jpg

MOAR!
Dropping in April...

LOVE these...

nike-huarache-basketball-2012-white-black-soar-1.jpg

And these as well, probably my favorite c/w of each the BBall and the runner

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-royal-volt-og-end-1.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-royal-volt-og-end-5.jpg

Any info on the black/ teal/ purple release date? Those are beautiful. I just wish they would have used the black base sole like on the BHMs
pimp.gif

hate that these new releases don't have the same mesh on the front as the QS release did. that's what kept the shoe together imo....this open mesh is clashing with the lycra on the rest of the shoe. just tacky 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom