So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Ordered the burguundy pair off of Swoosh. Just got them in. I'll post some photos later. A pretty unique color.
Just wish I could get the matching Elite socks of NDC, common-guys how long before you restock?
A man needs his Elites!

Thanks for the link! Just got another pair of runners and bball. Man, I was surprised to see that kind of deal!

They still have them. I ordered a pair on Friday, and they shipped yesterday. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Ordered the burguundy pair off of Swoosh. Just got them in. I'll post some photos later. A pretty unique color.
Just wish I could get the matching Elite socks of NDC, common-guys how long before you restock?
A man needs his Elites!

Those will be next for me if I like the fit of the quickstrikes when they come in.  If I could get the burgundy's on swoosh I'd cop now, but I can wait until the price drops.  So far those are the only other BBall Huaraches I like out of this lot.  My quickstrikes should be here tomorrow!  

Just got the BBALL QS today, they haven't even charged my card. Damn!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up.
pimp.gif

My pairs came in today completely crisp. I thought these were RTV'd pairs, but they're not. Hopefully these stick around until Friday so I can double up.

Might have to go back and double up on these. Thought the sole would kind of turn me away, but these are officially the most comfortable shoes I own. Love them.

This has to be one of the all time sneaker steals. And for it to be priced that low on a Nike website...

Originally Posted by bigz704

how do the bballs fit compared to the runners, i wear a 10 in the runners

I wear a size 11 and have both. I don't see a big difference in size, meaning your normal size should be good in both. They feel a bit different as the runners sock hugs a bit tighter, but nothing abnormal. The bballs feel a bit looser in comparison.

Originally Posted by bigz704

how do the bballs fit compared to the runners, i wear a 10 in the runners
I'd go 1/2 size down for the BBall's
So go 9.5 would be my best suggestion. 

I wear a 10 in most shoes and grabbed a 10 in both of these. But, I will say I wish I went up a half size in the runner.

Also, I am shocked that these are on the NSW site & not Swoosh.

Oooo... these are really growing on me. The black/grey/white runners as well as the mesh-toed Bball ones. 
frown.gif

BTW they have a article in the current Sole Collector about the basketball huarache frees

It's not looking good for the OG's dropping, at least not anytime soon. They did have a nice interview with Tinker about them.

^^^If it's true that the OGs aren't out anytime soon, I'm glad i got these. They look sick once you put them on, glad I grabbed them.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^If it's true that the OGs aren't out anytime soon, I'm glad i got these. They look sick once you put them on, glad I grabbed them.

Very comfortable too

I havent worn 2 pairs of socks when hoopin since I was in elementary school mid 90s.. Might need to
With the QS bballs though because my size 12 fits like a 13.. 11.5 would be perfect

^ my bball huaraces seem to run a little big, bout half a size big.

eastbay/FL/Champs has the white/soar/cyber/white (og)colorway of the runners in a full size run. Footlocker is also offering free shipping, and theres a $20 off $100 coupon out there. I ordered my 15's, a 2 pk of dri fit socks, and upgraded to 2 day shipping for 112.

^^^^They are just a tad bit big, but not enough that it's really bothering me. Walking around in them feels fine. Is it just me though or do Nike's continue to run bigger and bigger each year? I know my foot isn't shrinking.

^maybe your foot is shrinking old man
tongue.gif

im definitely glad about that. i bought them in a 14 (couldn't find the 15) hoping they ran big, so they fit almost perfectly, just a wee bit snug.

Back
Top Bottom