So do you guys still think 'Bron is even close to as good as Jordan?

0073_1nbe.gif

Who on this board actually said Lebron is as good as Jordan though? Like did anyone actually type those words out? Serious question.

Who on this board actually said Lebron is as good as Jordan though? Like did anyone actually type those words out? Serious question.

Originally Posted by MaxElite

e53f9f88-61eb-4187-8087-e01e6b889add.jpg

Lettuce be cereal... if Jordan's OWN teammate can make a bold statement, what makes you think 14-15 year old guzzlers will say?

Originally Posted by MaxElite

e53f9f88-61eb-4187-8087-e01e6b889add.jpg

Lettuce be cereal... if Jordan's OWN teammate can make a bold statement, what makes you think 14-15 year old guzzlers will say?

Honestly, i havent actually read anywhere on here those actual words from someone. But hey it's irrelevant and stupid to bring these type of threads day after day.

Honestly, i havent actually read anywhere on here those actual words from someone. But hey it's irrelevant and stupid to bring these type of threads day after day.

No. I think he ruined that they day that he left Cleveland to join the Heat....That's a small stain on his Legacy...It makes him look cowardly.

No. I think he ruined that they day that he left Cleveland to join the Heat....That's a small stain on his Legacy...It makes him look cowardly.

There's an easy way to prove or disprove the comparison... stats.

Pull up Lebron's two finals appearance stats and compare them to MJ's first two finals stats. I'd say the answer lies somewhere in there. Until Lebron can live up to his "King" nickname (king of what?) he'll be known as...

2uzxlz7.jpg

There's an easy way to prove or disprove the comparison... stats.

Pull up Lebron's two finals appearance stats and compare them to MJ's first two finals stats. I'd say the answer lies somewhere in there. Until Lebron can live up to his "King" nickname (king of what?) he'll be known as...

2uzxlz7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom