So...Dom Kennedy or G.o.D Jewels?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does the boy illinois have a mixtape or anything worth listening to? Never paid much attention to dude just kinda assumed he was no good

86a15f48748152a4f30fe455eadc9c6780384bf.gif

I look forward to seeing Jewels come up as a artist. I hope he gets some recognition for his lyrical talent.
Originally Posted by young dr0

they are in two completely different lanes.

i enjoy both.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Does the boy illinois have a mixtape or anything worth listening to? Never paid much attention to dude just kinda assumed he was no good
Thats always a great idea.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I look forward to seeing Jewels come up as a artist. I hope he gets some recognition for his lyrical talent.
Originally Posted by young dr0

they are in two completely different lanes.

i enjoy both.
are you saying that you already came up?

Why assume someone is no good if you haven't even heard them?

Oh yeah, I forgot, we on NT.

You sir disgust me

Dom Kennedy ftw i dont like alot of new rappers or underground rappersbut i still bump dom kennedy in the whip and im in nyc.. i iike jewels word play i just listened to toys i liked the john macnamira line.. but not touching"im still lookin after shhh... yea she was priceless perfect definition of what a wife was i liked her from aim to the emails fly little female dam youwas official though and %$$!$% really missed you yo.. and tina was a dreamer im 2 year a senior but i couldnt really vibe with her demenor but i leant her..perfection right there..

Shouts to sais though

Back
Top Bottom