So...Fat Joe definitely has another big song...

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I hate all of his videos...he stay looking away from the camera on some "ol im cool" type @$+$
Waka's in it tho, ur favorite.
embarassed.gif
the TrapHouse heart throb
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Keithdajuiceman said:
I hate all of his videos...he stay looking away from the camera on some "ol im cool" type @$+$

embarassed.gif

my favorite ? since when ? shut the *+%# up and go back to crying and pouring out 40's on stack bundles grave

Keithdajuiceman said:

embarassed.gif

my favorite ? since when ? shut the *+%# up and go back to crying and pouring out 40's on stack bundles grave

trey killed that hook and my _ fat joe is trying out that delayed flow ehhh ima have to get used to it but the track is definitely solid

trey killed that hook and my _ fat joe is trying out that delayed flow ehhh ima have to get used to it but the track is definitely solid

my favorite ? since when ? shut the *%%+ up and go back to crying and pouring out 40's on stack bundles grave

Imma be droppin panties & Brick Squad tapes on ur grave soon.

my favorite ? since when ? shut the *%%+ up and go back to crying and pouring out 40's on stack bundles grave

Back
Top Bottom