SO HERE'S THE JASON VOORHEES DUNK SBs PIX!!!!!!!

Plain, wearable dunk. I'll be picking a pair up. I am sure as these start hitting shops this week people will be buying.

ok, so how is it that these come out, and yet the freddy's get scrapped??/
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

come on nike, i see the idea behind the shoe but these look more like shoes a player from the chicago bulls would wear, or ne other team with red/black/white as the color....stupid nike making more decisions to just ruin october.
indifferent.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Not Bad
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT
Selling DS What The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

STOP!!!..STOP!!!.. NIKE, ur going too far. why don't they save money by not putting out all this crap, and use the money saved to produce better quality sneakers that they used to be known for!?

careful with the nicknames guys...you'll have little hypebeasts walking around saying they got their menstrauls on...or worse...if people ask them what those are...they'll say its that time of the month dogg!

thats not a good look.

They look like bad customs....
I dont give a 'make love'.
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

i don't get it..Jason?..i see how the red is sopose to be blood, they should had mad the toe box white, so the vent holes would make resemble the hockey mask, but other than that, these have nothing to do with Jason, who's the Genius behind these?..and the freddy krugers, are week..i see the halloween theme, whats next?..they need to drop a Hellraiser pair, with metal chains hanging from the shoe,,wouldn't cop, but just a idea since its a theme,
Got kicks for sale, size 9.5-10 check it out

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76437.topic

I think they look nice, not nice enough to buy though.
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

thats a joke right?
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

TY Nike!!! With the garbage you have been releasing.. I can easily save bread and go shopping on Black Friday
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Will0827, I thought you knew???

in the freddy kurger thread it was confirmed, that the freddy's were getting scrapped because "supposedly," new line cinema had a lawsuit waiting for nike...it's seriously preposterous.....but hey, at least nike is making me save some $$$

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Might cop

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Back
Top Bottom