so i almost got shot today

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Glad you're ok bro. I've been shot at multiple times and it's not a good feeling..

this wasn't the first time for me.  i've gotten shot at a few times due to friends foolishness when i've was younger way more reckless and didn't give a F, and a few people i know have gotten hit over dumb stuff, but im 26 now and got a child so today defenitly made me think alot more then when i got into stuff when i was younger and didn't give a single damn

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone. 
i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

In all seriousness whats the A word?
nerd.gif
The a word means animals.

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone. 
i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

nerd.gif
The a word means animals.

nerd.gif

a word = animals

i could see why it got banned though, because alot dude were posting subliminal racist posts with that word.   to me it's just a word but i could see some of the subliminal posts dudes were making with that word.

nerd.gif

a word = animals

i could see why it got banned though, because alot dude were posting subliminal racist posts with that word.   to me it's just a word but i could see some of the subliminal posts dudes were making with that word.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Glad your ok bro. Is Brighton Beach where Coney Island is at?

its like 2-3 subway stops away from coney island
Was this the shooting from the other thread? 
eek.gif
 Damn man. I've been to Coney a couple times when I've visited NY but they were during the early spring months. I didn't know it went down like that during the summer.

Glad you dodged and escaped the danger.  Gotta know what's going on around my environment now these days.  !%%@ can indeed happen out of the blue as you said.   

eek.gif
 Damn man. I've been to Coney a couple times when I've visited NY but they were during the early spring months. I didn't know it went down like that during the summer.

Glad you dodged and escaped the danger.  Gotta know what's going on around my environment now these days.  !%%@ can indeed happen out of the blue as you said.   

eek.gif

yea i barelly noticed someone already made a thread about it.   to me coney island is chill during the summer i go out there every summer since im in ny in august every year,  but im suprised this shooting went down today, if im not mistaken there was another shooting in either brighton beach or sheepshead bay this past weekend where someone got killed as well

eek.gif

yea i barelly noticed someone already made a thread about it.   to me coney island is chill during the summer i go out there every summer since im in ny in august every year,  but im suprised this shooting went down today, if im not mistaken there was another shooting in either brighton beach or sheepshead bay this past weekend where someone got killed as well

nerd.gif

a word = animals

Ohhh.... 

Well u know this is NT. Whenever u say something blatantly racist back it up with a "I'm black by the way". Works everytime.
wink.gif

%$+* that! I'm so thankful I live in a safe city. I'm not about that life. Not at all. Glad you're okay, though.

Back
Top Bottom