so i almost got shot today

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by roboski

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone. 
i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

In all seriousness whats the A word?
nerd.gif

a word = animals

i could see why it got banned though, because alot dude were posting subliminal racist posts with that word.   to me it's just a word but i could see some of the subliminal posts dudes were making with that word.

Ohhh.... 

Well u know this is NT. Whenever u say something blatantly racist back it up with a "I'm black by the way". Works everytime.
wink.gif

%$+* that! I'm so thankful I live in a safe city. I'm not about that life. Not at all. Glad you're okay, though.

i ended up going to brighton beach with a few of my friends this afternoon since it was hotter then the devils nuts and i wanted to check out some big bootys and enjoy the day

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

At the end of the day.....nobody on NT would wish that upon you...NOBODY.
Opinions about your internet persona are irrelevant man.

Glad to hear your okay

next thing you know out of nowhere dudes start shooting out the blue and one of the bullets almost grazed me.  i know it's a few members on here that don't feel to positive about me but it's a damn shame i can't go to the beach and enjoy a hot humid day without people acting like parasites and ruining it for everyone.  i would say the A word since that's what i feel the shooters were considering a few people got hit and someone died, but that word is frowned upon on here.

At the end of the day.....nobody on NT would wish that upon you...NOBODY.
Opinions about your internet persona are irrelevant man.

Glad to hear your okay

Originally Posted by TheTrillipino

Glad you dodged and escaped the danger.  Gotta know what's going on around my environment now these days.  !%%@ can indeed happen out of the blue as you said.   

Originally Posted by TheTrillipino

Glad you dodged and escaped the danger.  Gotta know what's going on around my environment now these days.  !%%@ can indeed happen out of the blue as you said.   

you posted on NT? thats means you alive and well be glad bruh
the summer heat mayne it makes people crazy

you posted on NT? thats means you alive and well be glad bruh
the summer heat mayne it makes people crazy

Originally Posted by lawinnn

%$+* that! I'm so thankful I live in a safe city. I'm not about that life. Not at all. Glad you're okay, though.

laugh.gif
this made me laugh...
On another note, my man from high school got hit out there. I'm trying to get more info about his condition but I feel terrible. He was a good dude, and he has two babies at home...

Back
Top Bottom