so i almost got shot today

Originally Posted by lawinnn

%$+* that! I'm so thankful I live in a safe city. I'm not about that life. Not at all. Glad you're okay, though.

laugh.gif
this made me laugh...
On another note, my man from high school got hit out there. I'm trying to get more info about his condition but I feel terrible. He was a good dude, and he has two babies at home...

I saw the footage of two of the victims.  So sad that people can't even leave their home and enjoy themselves because of these
terrorists.  This is why I never go to places where the majority of people look like me.

Glad your OK Ced.

I saw the footage of two of the victims.  So sad that people can't even leave their home and enjoy themselves because of these
terrorists.  This is why I never go to places where the majority of people look like me.

Glad your OK Ced.

glad you got away safe, had a lot of people their who said they was close to the shooting

Maybe the shooter didn't like snapbacks?

glad you got away safe, had a lot of people their who said they was close to the shooting

Maybe the shooter didn't like snapbacks?

glad you safe bruh. they on trash everywhere.

6 murders in cleveland this past week i believe.

18 year old stabbed up and killed

2 dudes killed at a bar while trying to jump security wit 8 other cats....one of the dudes had 15k winning lotto ticket in his pocket, he was out celebrating his good fortune. smh.

dont have details on the other 3. its always like this in the summer tho.

glad you safe bruh. they on trash everywhere.

6 murders in cleveland this past week i believe.

18 year old stabbed up and killed

2 dudes killed at a bar while trying to jump security wit 8 other cats....one of the dudes had 15k winning lotto ticket in his pocket, he was out celebrating his good fortune. smh.

dont have details on the other 3. its always like this in the summer tho.

Back
Top Bottom