** So I bought a Toyota Camry**

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

How bad are the seats that you want to replace them?

Only the front one is kind of bad because my uncle used to work at home depot or whatever and use to leave cement bags on the passenger seat smh...
tired.gif
unless it's damn near impossible for someone to sit in the passenger seat, i wouldnt buy a new one. save yourself some money and just put some seat covers over the current ones. it's a car from 95, no need to make it look too fancy.  however, if you really want a new seat, just go to your local pick and pull, im sure there's a toyota camry waiting for you.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

95 with only 90,000 miles? niceee that car gonna last u a min fam
90s toyotas, nissans, and hondas...
pimp.gif

dont put any money into it. save all your money for a nice car and fix that one up nice

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Honestly Id find a camry forum and try to buy someone else's seats locally or go to the junk yard and see if you can find clean ones(unlikely).
^ Truth. I use a Lexus forum to locate parts for my daily beater I picked up. It saves you a ton of time b/c there's always people there parting out vehicles.

try to go to the junction yard nearby the Mets/citi statium. they have a kinds of accesories from old used car.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Niceee! You saved a pretty penny right there, and trust, a 95 camry will go well over 90k. I think my cousin sold his camry from that generation at 210k and everything was running fine, the outside just looked like @%*%.
I guess you can afford to shell out a little bit for some nice seats now. How about...
sstp_0808_03_z+2007_chevy_aveo+status_racing_seats.jpg

Please don't put these seats in your car.

I beg of you.

My-T.

^ I sat in racing seats like that before.

Crazy uncomfortable.

They were something like $1,000 each...I was like
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

dont put any money into it. save all your money for a nice car and fix that one up nice

Nah im not trying to put a lot of money into it, just trying to change the seats though thats about it. Just want to feel comfortable if I'm gonna be driving the thing around you know.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

yup, thats the way to do it. you got a crazy steal, ride that whip til it breaks and then move on to the next one.

Like previously stated join a Camry or Toyotoa forum because you can find a lot of parts there. Also they have a lot of great info and resources for your car. I wouldn't advise you to get seat covers because they usually don't fit right. They're mass produced to fit all type of car seats with a only few exceptions. What this means is that they might fit baggy or stretched out. Also I know you said your in NYC so you could also hit up the Flushing junk yards and find some seats there. Also try to find out if all Toyota and Lexus seats are interchangeable for that year. You might find some seats beside Camry seats that you really like.

Back
Top Bottom