So I caught someone breaking into my car today......

pimp.gif

That body slam on video would have been perfect
laugh.gif

Good stuff OP. I may be getting a car soon if things at my new gig go well. Its time we made a car security thread.

That body slam on video would have been perfect
laugh.gif

Good stuff OP. I may be getting a car soon if things at my new gig go well. Its time we made a car security thread.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Nice...what part of brooklyn?

Crown Heights I guess.....Politicians and Real Estate Brokers trying to change the name to Crow Pro or some nonsense to make the property value go up. Gentrification is STRONG in this neighborhood right now

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Nice...what part of brooklyn?

Crown Heights I guess.....Politicians and Real Estate Brokers trying to change the name to Crow Pro or some nonsense to make the property value go up. Gentrification is STRONG in this neighborhood right now

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?

Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!
laugh.gif
  I can only imagine how quick OP got up out his computer chair 

A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce.
Str8Hood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Customer: The white car on the corner is yours right?

Me: Yea, why? What happened?
Customer: I think someone is breaking into your car.

Me: When? Right now?

Customer: Yea!
laugh.gif
  I can only imagine how quick OP got up out his computer chair 

A couple of my boys from the block see me pressing him, so they ask what happened. I tell them, they run his pockets and bounce.
Str8Hood

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Old dudes always wear long sleeves when its hot

Dude looks like a crackhead & is probably homeless, pretty sure he doesn't have too many clothes to choose from.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

Old dudes always wear long sleeves when its hot

Dude looks like a crackhead & is probably homeless, pretty sure he doesn't have too many clothes to choose from.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.

good job but you shoulda beat him and his entire family so they learn their lesson
You know, I've always said I can't wait until I catch someone breaking into my car, oh the things I would do to them. Then I found myself in this situation, thought about the repercussions and decided against it. It would have felt great to demolish this man, but I would have been getting arrested along with him, because I would have beat him unconscious. Seriously.

Cool story, cool shoes, and cool license plate bro.

In all seriousness, you did the right thing. Kept him in check and he got his at the end of the day.

and your a better man then i am for having that level of self control that i don't have and need to develop.  all jokes aside i woulda beat this dude senseless if i caught him in a situation like that.and i woulda aimed for his head on purpose  (and i woulda ended up probably catching a case over it)

Back
Top Bottom