So I cut my head open... How long is the healing process? (New Pic)

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

My dude doeboi, you taking off from work fam?
Took off Monday... But you know I had to go in for that double pay... I should be going in for the rest of the week... Unless I go back to thehospital and do some $%$%...

Yea I'd get a second opinion on that. That doesn't make any sense at all. It's more likely to get infected without any intervention and just stickthe piece in, what the hell kind of hospital was this? BTW, I crashed into a team mate when I was in Germany and I got my tooth knocked loose (and eventuallypulled) and he had to get 9 stitched in his forehead, immediately.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

My dude doeboi, you taking off from work fam?
Took off Monday... But you know I had to go in for that double pay... I should be going in for the rest of the week... Unless I go back to the hospital and do some $%$%...

son i heard we getting paid triple
pimp.gif
. Your head will be fine, just come to work with a helmet

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea I'd get a second opinion on that. That doesn't make any sense at all. It's more likely to get infected without any intervention and just stick the piece in, what the hell kind of hospital was this? BTW, I crashed into a team mate when I was in Germany and I got my tooth knocked loose (and eventually pulled) and he had to get 9 stitched in his forehead, immediately.
Yea thats what I thought also... It was Wykcoff Hospital in Brooklyn... Im sure some Brooklyn people know how good they are in there
laugh.gif
Ihavent even washed my hair since it happened
sick.gif

eek.gif

damn yo,

it would prob take 1 1/2 weeks...
maybe, im just guessing....

good luck washing yourself....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

ehh no problem i had worse.. i let it it bleed out and it stopped within an hour or two. lol
Yea my head was gushing for about a minute straight... Then just stopped on its own...

laugh.gif
at some of these comments

sup_

you should have gotten that checked out asap
laugh.gif

cuts like these we usually cut some hair off, i can't really tell by the pics how bad the cut is, but it will probably take a few days or 1-2 weeks (withthe scab of course)
def get it checked out though, since you didn't treat it you might get an infection

Originally Posted by wanksta23

sup_

you should have gotten that checked out asap
laugh.gif

cuts like these we usually cut some hair off, i can't really tell by the pics how bad the cut is, but it will probably take a few days or 1-2 weeks (with the scab of course)
def get it checked out though, since you didn't treat it you might get an infection
Nah it did get "treated".. They cleaned it out with Iodine and Chloride(i think thats what its called... So they just told me to cleanit myself with Iodine, well actually my girl been cleaning it for me... I thought thats what they were going to do, cut the hairs around it and stitch it upbut they said it can get infected...

I am assuming the guy also lost his tooth.. because that gash is ridiculous..

Like others have said.. you need medical attention ASAP!

Bro you should have gotten stitches.

Did the doctors really not touch the wound at all?

This makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom