So I cut my head open... How long is the healing process? (New Pic)

That guy must have been some sort of vampire to make a cut that deep. Get it checked before it gets infected.

Added a new pic to the first post... looks like its healing good.. Imma give it like 2 days before I decide if I should go back...

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Added a new pic to the first post... looks like its healing good.. Imma give it like 2 days before I decide if I should go back...

wait wait, his tooth is in your head?
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

wait wait, his tooth is in your head?
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
nah his tooth aint come out...

if you ain't going to the doctor then at least cut the hair off around it and put a Tegaderm on it, its like a clear band-aid, It'll prevent anythingfrom getting in the cut

I literally
sick.gif
I clicked this post on accident when trying to get back into the beanie post. Ugh. When the NT mantra of posting pics or it didn't happengoes very, very wrong. Thankfully, I had just finished my dinner.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

if you ain't going to the doctor then at least cut the hair off around it and put a Tegaderm on it, its like a clear band-aid, It'll prevent anything from getting in the cut
Yea goood idea... I just cleaned it like 20 minutes ago... So ill cut it tomorrow...

TypeRPinoY wrote:
who ever told you that is an idiot. it likely will get infected and that is the exact reason you need to go to the ER to get stitches and antibiotics. otherwise enjoy getting septicemia and being in the hospital for about a week.

Listen to this man i had the same exact thing happen to me years ago and I had to go get a tetanus shot and stitches

mothasucka why you aint ask the doctor...usually Nt'ers don't go to the doctor they come straight here... but you.

Back
Top Bottom